#8: You're a caring person

"Guru" it outraged me, what the hell was he doing over here? 

I descended downstairs. Shit! He was entering. My eyes land on Navya, who too was moving in the same direction. No! Please no! I was murmuring to myself. But unfortunately, he stopped her. Guru was asking her out something, but I didn't hear it. 

Finally, I reached towards them. "Hi!" I was gasping, I ran as if I was running a marathon. 

They both were staring at me, bemused. I just gave them a sheepish smile, scratching my neck. "Guru! You are here? What a pleasant surprise!" I pulled him in to hug. He rubbed my back. 

Soon I broke it, "you said, you won't make it." I faked a smile, seeing at Navya. Why was she not moving? 

"I am not here to attend the engagement but to hand this." He eyed at the carry bag in his hand. At that moment I noticed it. His presence appalled me to that extent, that I didn't even notice a bag in his hand. "The engagement ring," his eyes shining with delight. I faked a smile once again, engagement! what was delighting in that? 

"What engagement ring?" Navya exhilarated, "can I have a look?" she asked, getting curious to see the ring. Guru glanced at me once, I nodded. He then handed the bag to her, I just wanted her to move from there. So I could push Guru out. 

"Navya!" Someone called her, and I sign! Finally, she would move. 

"I will just come," and she moved from there along with the bag. 

I glanced at Guru, "why did you trouble yourself? You could ask me, I would have come." 

"Trouble? that too to meet you, no never. But you didn't tell me about Sana. Where you able to find her?" He inquired as he too was concerned regarding her. 

"I..." before I could speak, he interrupted me. 

"Oh! Sana!" His eyes beamed with happiness. Oh no!

I turned myself and there she was in the corridor. She was wearing a lehenga of navy blue color; it was of silk. Crafted with distinctive sequins adorned patch border.  Accompanied by a matching color choli in moti beaded lacework on the sleeves. A beige net dupatta embellished with zari thread embroidery and sequins works with pearl beaded lace. Drap around on her shoulder.  Her that dark brown orbs had to turn smoky, because of the makeup she had applied. Pissing me off, I never liked makeup on her. She looked gorgeous without it, for heaven's sake she had not applied dark lipstick. She had put on a baby pink one. That dark blue eye shadow and dark eyeliners were enough to piss me off. 

She left her hair open, parted in middle. That black straight hair was flying in the sky, the strand of her hair kissing her cheek and she brushes it off in annoyance. While busy laughing about a joke shared by her friend. Her face was glowing, not for the makeup she applied but the smile on her face. 

"Sana herself is looking like a bride." Guru those words made me stop admiring Shehnaaz and look back at him. 

"Did she cure?" Guru was astounded. I just nodded, "when? You didn't inform me." He got dishearten. 

"I got to know a few months back." He was staring at me been baffled, what was I speaking? The question wandering in his mind. 

"Is everything fine?" He kept a hand on my shoulder. I nodded positively. "then why do that smile had disappeared from your face?" I looked at him been stunned, he was not that close to me then how could he sense my inner turmoil. 

"I had seen that glow on your face when Sana was ground, it is missing. Don't tell me you are getting nervous as you had still not purposed her." Guru gave me a disbelief look, and I narrowed my eyes at him.