#28: Kullu is in her life, from the past seven years

All went stunned on finding Mr Gill presences. His loud voice brought the rest on the floor, out of their room. Luckily, only family members were present on the floor. Mom stared at me, getting disappointed. Anyone could misinterpret as Sana was on my lap, I stared at her all set to answer any question she had. As she might think, that I disobeyed her.

"I had not accepted this from you, Shehnaaz. I thought you love your sister," Mr Gill was fuming in the anger.

"How is Shehnaaz responsible for it?" Questioned his wife, glaring at me. Their behaviour towards me had changed from the moment they got aware of I was Kullu, who Sana repetitively murmured.

"Because they all were in it," pointing everyone present. "Shehbaaz lied to me, about Shehnaaz being present. I would have never been aware of it if I had not got the nightmare about Sana that compelled me to have a glance at her."

"Uncle, Shehbaaz is not at fault. It was...." Sara was going to stand up for Shehbaaz but Mr Gill showed her a hand.

"Sara, please don't interrupt in our family matter." Shehbaaz making her shut her mouth.

"How could you allow him to enter the room? Don't you know the harm he had committed to her?" Mr Gill was yelling at Shehbaaz and Shehnaaz, while they lowered their head. "Are you not concerned about her health? Do you want to lose her?" He was questioning her but they had no answers to his questions.

"He is not the one, whom you are thinking. He is not Kullu, Sana's Kullu." Raghav spoke shocking me as well as the rest present over there.

"What do you mean?" The question was asked to Raghav from Mr Gill on my behalf. Shehnaaz and Shehbaaz staring at Raghav with a tensed face.

"Papa can we talk about it some other day." Shehbaaz was gesturing him our presences, "let's sleep." Mr Gill halfheartedly walked inside the room, attempting to lose her grip on my wrist. The grip which she was not ready to leave.

"Wait!" I whispered, slowly removing her grip from my hand. The feeling, of seeing her sleeping peacefully was enough.

Meri Jaan Meri Har Khamoshi Mein
Tere Pyaar Ke Naghme Gaaunga
Mmmm....

I got up from the bed. He made her lay down on bed properly, covering her with a quilt with pressing a kiss on her forehead. I smiled seeing the concerned in his eyes, mom was correct it was his overprotective nature that had turned him against me.

"Shehnaaz shift with Navya, from today your mother will accompany Sana." Ordered Mr Gill, his eyes fixed on me. "It will be better everyone gets back in their room and sleep." That was indirectly planned towards me, so I get out of the room peeping once at Sana from the mirror, she was frowning.

Mere Din Raat Salone Se
Sab Hai Tere Hi Hone Se

"Good night, moti." Murmuring to myself.

_____

We had accumulated in dining table, Sara, Preeti di and Neetu di. Mom was had accompanied us but had left when the conversation was brought up by Neetu di.

"What happened yesterday was so weird!"

"Yes, especially Mr Gill attitude towards Sid."

"A doubt is building in me, is it about her past?" Preeti di brought the entire conversation to paused.

"Raghav's last statement, Sid is not Sana's Kullu. For a second I thought he was trying to escape Sid from Mr Gill anger, but do you think there is much to it?" Neetu di asked getting amazed.