#9: She is perfect

"You're a caring person." Those words out of Shehnaaz, but I didn't dare to glance at her. 

The fear that she would see my pain. I put on the sunglasses, which were in my pocket. I knew I would need it. Those tears were threatening to come out. She stared at me for a while, then back to her cell. 

"Fasten the seat belt," I spoke sternly. 

"It hurts," she whined. 

That made me wander back to the memories, the first night I spend with her. 

### Past ### 

It soon turned out the night, travelling in a car was not a cup of tea. I had back pain; it had been over twelve hours we were travelling. Shehnaaz had folded her legs and was massaging it. Might pain for sitting for such long hours. I commiserated seeing her in pain because of my phobia. I had a phobia of flight that's the reason I never travelled by it. Railways too were what I was not fond of. The only option left was roadways. 

She frowned, "when will we reach?" 

"Just now," I said, glancing at the GPS device. The hotel was just two kilometres away. Finally, we could rest for the day. I even had to call and inform my mom and sisters. I anticipated that Sara might have not opened her mouth on that topic. I didn't want them to stress out, but not a single call from them told the story. Sara had shut her mouth after the recent call we had. I was rude to her, but my set of mind was such. Excuses! I was great at it. 

I halted the car in the parking lot as soon as the car stopped. Sana grin, she had been waiting for so long. She stared from the window at the building in front of her, that same delighted face which was when she had seen the five-star restaurant. But to my surprise, it soon disappeared into a gloomy one. 

"Hey, what happened?" I was curious, that why there was a sudden change in her mood. 

"Will they again scold me?" that sorrow underlying in her voice. 

I nodded negatively, "they won't! I won't let them too." My determined voice brought that smile back on her face. She trusted me. 

I moved out of the car and moved towards her direction, pulled the door. She jumped out too in excitement; I glared her. "You had not put on your seat belt?" I raised a bow. She made a sullen pout. 

"That belt hurts," touching her neck. It had a red mark on it. 

"How did this happen?" I sounded worried. 

"That belt did it, it is so bad." She complained to me in a baby cute voice. I just gave her a smile. 

I opened the trunk, and from it removed my bag. I was in those clothes from the morning and was stinking, needed to change. Sana's condition was neither good. Her chocolate and bloodstain were still present. 

We soon made our way inside. The manager smiled on seeing me; I was there, a common customer. Whenever I had a trip to Punjab, I used to stay there. What astonished him was someone accompanying me. For the very first time in these many years. His astonished face soon turned to concern one after keenly observing our clothes. 

I stood in front of the receptionist counter. "Sir are you fine? Your clothes?" He stared at the cloth tied on Sana's forehead. 

"Actually, we met with an accident but now we are fine," I spoke the truth while the manager nodded his head, believed me. 

"So today sir, you have a company with you. I hope you will enjoy the stay, madam." He gave a smile to Shehnaaz, for which she gripped my biceps. She was frightened after the incident that took place in a five-star. I had understood that I would have to look after her as a kid.