#3: She is mentally unstable

I royally ignored her, I was fully lost in my grief. "She doesn't need me." That realization hit me hard as if someone stabbed my heart. 

At that moment Raghav's eyes landed on me, and he smiled at me. I tried hard to fake it but failed in it. Soon enough he murmured something in Shehnaaz's ear which made her back off. They soon were making their way towards us. No! I didn't want to meet them. Not after what I witnessed a moment ago. 

I tried to escape and would turn, but Shehnaaz's voice stopped me in my track. "Why are you escaping from me?" Those words again out from her mouth. 

I turned towards them, "I am not escaping from you." I denied while she was staring at me with her suspicious gaze. She was good with her intuitions! 

Raghav chuckled, listening to it. "Exactly Cupcake! Why would he escape from you? Raining season annoyance him." Though he was correct, today my annoyance had some other reason. I kept quiet as I didn't want to let out the truth. 

"Are you fine?" I Glanced at Shehnaaz getting concerned. 

"What will happen to me?" She got confused. 

"Thunderstorm!" Sara jumped in the conversation, helping me out. 

"Hey, how did you both know about her this fear?" Raghav got curious after knowing it. 

"The way she was hugging you tightly anyone would have thought the same." That envy building in my heart. I was getting jealous of my friend, that feeling hurts man!

Raghav laughed out loud on listening to it. "I knew it, man!" With that, he pulled me in for a hug. "We both are hell possessive for each other." He felt that I was possessive for him, but in reality I was possessive for her. 

Broke the hug, "so now let's have lunch." He holds Shehnaaz's hand. My eyes were fuming in jealousy I could not take it. 

"I am not in a mood. I need some rest," I turned myself but Raghav kept a hand on my shoulder. I had to stop, closed my eyes. Masking off a joyful face, Sara was staring at me all the while. That empathic face of her. That look after knowing everything still she couldn't help me. 

I turned myself at him. "Are you fine Sid?" He was getting concerned. 

"What happened to me?" I eyed myself from top to bottom. "I am perfectly fine." Faked a smile. 

He was not convinced, staring at me suspiciously. "That girl, right?" His eyes filled with hatred. "Why the hell she destroyed your life?" He scoffed. What an irony? He cursed that girl whom he loved the most! 

It infuriated me, I couldn't take a word against her. Even if it was from my best friend. "Raghav! Don't drag her in between. She is not at fault." Gave him a warning look.  

"Then who is at fault? Why the hell she entered your life if she would leave? Why she gave you those hopes which she could never fulfill." He got indignant seeing my condition, and he holds her accountable for it. 

"She was not at fault! As she never knew about my feelings." I exasperated at him. And murmured to me, "And would never come to know." One glanced at Shehnaaz and moved from there without a word. 

I could hear grumbling voices as I made my way inside. "Bro why you have to bring her in the conversation?" Sara got frustrated with Raghav. 

"What should I do? You had a look at him. For how many days will he be like that? Two years had passed for it! Two years should be enough to move on. He can't destroy his life like that." I couldn't hear any further decision as I made my way upstairs.