#27 : What a lie!

"Damn...!" I found her laying on the bed covering herself, that got me stunned. If she was sleeping than from where the voice came? I stepped inside to make certain that she was present on the bed. As I got a glimpse of her face and was standing beside her bed.

"Sorry Siddharth," with that Sara moved from her hidden place which was behind the door. Rushing out, waving and indicating the cell. "The recorder," Navya and she giggled while closing the door.

What was even happening? Why everyone had lost their brain? I walked towards the door, knocking it up. "Open the door!"

"No! The door is going to open once Shehnaaz is back. As it was your plan to send them on the date, and it was ours to let you spend some time with your Moti." Came Navya's voice.

"Navya! I thought you had some sense, unlike Sara. You in her company had become the same, just open the door dammit." I was holding the grip tightly, Navya screamed from the other hand.

"Siddharth, don't push it hard, it would break." She turned out late to advise me, as the handle was in my hand.

"Very much late!" Frustration overpowering me.

"You broke it?" Sara inquired getting shocked.

"What do you think? Why you even commit this foolishness? This only proofs you're Raghav's sister."

"Don't compare me with him. His plan never succeed but mine does," I sighed, was she going to argue with me?

"Sara..." Giving off my annoyance.

"Fine! I will try to do something, will inform Neetu di."

"No need!" I yelled and upon realizing Sana's presence in the room glanced at her but she was sleeping peacefully.

"Inform Preethi di, she will come up with good plan." Warning her I send her from there, moving on the couch.

What was I supposed to do? I looked at Sana, she was least bothered by my presence. Was she given sleeping pills? My curiosity let me towards her bed, and I checked the side table. There was nothing! I slowly sat beside her, glancing at her covered face.

A moment later my cell ranged, I peeped at the screen. "Raghav" Shehnaaz might have reached.

"Hello!"

"Seriously! Raghav's accident? When? How? Where?" Shehnaaz was on the other hand.

"I..." She didn't even provide me with an opportunity.

"Do you even know, I had lost my breathe. I rushed towards the road, not even caring if I was dashing someone on the way. He is perfectly fine and smiling like an idiot, but who would have been responsible if I ended in hospital?" Shehnaaz was not in a mood to attend anyone.

"Cupcake..." Raghav tried to intervene but he soon shut his mouth.

"Speak up Sid, and what about Sana who is going to look after her? If dad got to know that I left her alone.... I will have to call Navya and inform her about my departure. Everyone might think that I am along with Sana. I need to...." She grew tense, I shut her off with my statement.

"I am with Sana, no need to worry she is fine." I said it to cool her down, but she grew more stressed.

"You? With Sana? Why? I mean..." I grew puzzled by her words but soon Raghav pulled the cell from her hand.

"Sid, are you with Sana?" He asked to confirm whether what he heard was correct.

"Yes, I am and trapped." Sounding helpless.