#26: Damn...!

I won't let it happen, I would stand firm against any hurdle which would try to separate her from me. "Pinky promise, I won't leave you, moti." With that, I lock my tiny finger with hers, that particular moment she met her eyes with mine.

Finally, she stared into my eyes on her own. I smiled but she didn't return it, halfhearted I got up from the bed. I was leaving her behind, mom, Neetu di and Sara had already left the room as I stepped out, I heard Mr Gill once again.

"Shut the door!" He ordered and soon the door was closed. It shocked me, Mr Gill yelling on his kids. He was a friendly person, but what was the deal? I glanced at others standing outside the room. Sara and Neetu di had a sullen face, both were craving to have a conversation with Sana. Sara might have conveyed a lot about her to Neetu di.

"Why did you brought us out mom?" Sara scowled.

"Because Shehnaaz father didn't like our presences over there. I found it weird, he seems of a friendly nature." Neetu di voiced out her doubt.

"Neetu hold your tongue and both of you move. Don't forget about the Mehendi ceremony which is going to take place soon, so go and see the progress." Mom ordered and both half-heartedly moved from there.

Making it a point that they disappeared and we both walked a small distance, mom spoke.

"I know you're smart enough Sid. And I don't have to advise you as I do with Neetu and Sara. But still, I want to voice out today, please make it a point that you maintain a distance with Sana." I peeped at her in amazement.

"Why are you saying so?" I questioned not objecting her advice but just asking reasoning behind it.

"Because Mr Gill won't like it, I didn't speak it in front of them as I thought they would not understand it." She was pointing towards Neetu and Sara.

"Mom he is not like that orthodox personality, he is broad-minded." I had seen his bond with Raghav.

"Nothing can match to fathers overprotective nature. Maybe he is broad-minded but a father inside him won't allow it when it will come about a daughter. I saw that shade of father when he found Sana on your lap. He didn't voice it out openly but he didn't appreciate it." Mom words did make sense, I could guess it from his face.

"I get you, mom, I will take it into account." Sounding disappointed, mom caressed my face.

"Matter of a few days, till he learns to trust you." I nodded smiling at him.

_____

I stood in front of the room, gave a knock, and entered into the room. Only to be gifted with a pillow that came and hit me on my head. I glared at the person who threw it, "Raghav." I muttered gritting my teeth. After having a conversation, I decided to meet him as he deserved and explanation so as I.

"Don't you dare to stare at me like that? How come you hide such a big thing from me? And were you serious Sid? You were ready to sacrifice your love for me! Have you lost your mind! This was the biggest mistake of your life and I am not going to forgive you for this. I might forgive you being your buddy but being Sana's cutie I won't ever forgive you." He concluded taking the seat on the bed.

"Wait! What did you just say? Cutie?" Preeti di laughed loud. "She is just excellent in names, who would have thought to name such a handsome hunk and greek god with cutie and Kullu. I am already a fan of her skills." Continuing with her giggles. We both narrowed our eyes at her but she was least affected. We ignored her, I looked at Raghav taking a seat next to Preeti di who was sitting on the couch.

"So you were the one who told her that monster is in her stomach who makes noises." I snorted for which he just ignored me.

"You here? I thought you won't leave Sana even for a second." Preeti di teased me up, I narrowed my eyes at her.