#39: Wash?

My eyes were on the ceremony starting, but my mind wasn't ready to forget the incident taken place a minute back. "Thank god!" Shehbaaz took a breath of relief, glimpsing at Sana. "Why didn't you inform, paji?" Showing disappointment gazing back at his sister.

Before I could express a word, he got busy with questioning Sana only to meet with silence. "Where was she?" Later, realising his mistake, he darted his gaze back to me. He was searching for his cell, and again I was interrupted by a not pleasing creature.

"Baaz! You too know him?" He walked towards us, playing with his hair back in position. His mischievous eyes on me, disliking towards him, were growing with each passing minute.

"Oh! She was with you," Shehbaaz shook his head. "We were simply stressing ourselves. Why you didn't inform us earlier?"

"Were you in a condition to listen? Too engrossed with groom's sister... I wonder if you..." He was shut by Shehbaaz, he eyed him my presences. What was it about Sara? He better stay away from my family and those close to me, glancing at Sana.

"Hi! I am Kunal Chatterjee..." I was taken back, he was Indian. His golden hair and fair skin indicated vice-versa.

"Kunal? Indian?" Confirming it.

"Hahaha..." Shehbaaz laughed at my words, "everyone gets baffled at knowing it." Side hugging him, "he is Indian... his father is... a Bengali. Born and brought up in England," he paused. "His mother is a foreigner, and he had settled in Canada."

"You forgot to mention one thing," objected Kunal. "Now settling to Mumbai, the city of dreams." He was happy expressing it but neither was I. "I love to travel around!"

"And Sid stays in Mumbai too," informed Shehbaaz. Not appreciating his move, what was the need?

"Really?" I nodded unwillingly, Shehbaaz escaped himself with a call. "It would be great! We can meet often, and I am no longer alone in an unfamiliar city." I pressed a smile; I was never going to pay a visit to him. Nor would appreciate him doing the same. 

"How do you know Gill's?" He inquired as I had shut the topic, he was offering a smile to Sana on an equal interval. The notion that she was comfortable with Kunal more, pissed me.

"Raghav is my friend," informed turning him embarrassed.

"Oh! The talk we had earlier..." he was recalling about mentioning Sara in their conversation. Trying to justify his acts, his no excuses were going to turn my views against it.

"Thank you!" I heard a sigh of relief coming from Sara as she pulled Sana in a hug. Shehbaaz followed her, maybe he went to inform her. "You're fine!" Cupping her face, "I was so stressed out. Searched you in every corner," shook her head. "Why didn't you inform me?"

"She was with me Sara," explained Kunal. I was stunned, Kunal knew Sara?

"But you needed to conveys us, Sid was going mad over me." Complaining to Kunal, I glared at her.

"You deserved it!" Rolling my eyes, she was going to open her mouth but Preethi di called her.

"Sara! Come!" She turned facing her, nodding in agreement.

"Sana... will you..." she was going to speak further, I objected it.

"No need! Sana is not moving an inch, you leave." Sounding rude, but who cared? She stamped her foot in annoyance while moving from there. I had insulted her in front of outsiders, but she had acted in that manner.

"Come as the haldi ceremony had started," Shehbaaz walked along with Kunal. I wasn't stepping any further, Sana was staring at me from the corner of her eyes.