14. Embarrassed like never before

Mehak's POV

After that little girl left,I looked towards my right to see something unexpected.

I stood up from my place . Anger and disgust were rushing through my veins.There was a man who was clicking my pictures sneakily. He spoiled my mood more than it already was.

 Because of these kinds of people ,we can't live in peace and freely. I know that I am an actress but that doesn't mean without my permission anyone will click my picture when I am spending my private time….it is kind of invading my privacy.

If someone clicks my picture when I am in the shoot,it's okay. Because our profession is like this only.
 In fact when the media does it ,I hate it as well. I like to keep my personal life and professional life separate. 

I went towards him who was standing in a secluded corner of the place still busy in his camera.

I stood infront of him and folded my hands on my chest.

"Excuse me,Mister. Don't you have any decency? Why the hell are you clicking my pictures without my permission? " I said to him sternly.

"What?" He said and moved the camera away from his face. 

For the first time I saw his face. He had a perfect sculpted face. The most interesting feature of his face was the pair of deep brown eyes.He was tall ,muscular but not extremely bulky...He was a handsome man indeed.

"Handsome man !! Seriously !!! There The man who was clicking your pictures sneakily, here you are giving him compliments...have you gone mad? Concentrate on the argument. " ,my mind scolded me.

I shook my head and came back in to my senses.

If I am not wrong, he is from India.

"I asked you why you were clicking my pictures when I am spending my private time...I know I am an actress but that doesn't mean that you can click my pictures anywhere anytime you want to…..Do you realize that you are invading my privacy?" I said to him and snatched the camera away from him.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but I didn't click your picture...I think you are misunderstanding the whole situation. " He said to me politely. 

"Do you think I am mad? I saw you with my eyes to click my pictures...then how dare you to argue with me? Just because of cheap guys like you,we girls can't leave freely without fear...Now tell me what was your intention? What were you going to do with my photos?" I said to him loudly. 

He kept looking at me as if he was seeing a mental patient.

"I have already told you what I have to tell.. now it's upto you what you want to think…" He said in a dark voice which sounded scary and  made me shiver a little but I looked back at him confidently. 

"Let's take a look at my pictures...then I will show you what happens when someone messes up with me." I threatened him but he looked nonchalant.

I looked at the pictures which he clicked in his camera but surprisingly there was no picture of mine. There was some pictures of the lake with the view of the Sun which was about to set...some pictures of the place around and the small bridge which could be seen from far .

That means he was telling me the truth...I was overreaching without any reason. I shouldn't have done this.

 I know how it hurts when someone accuses you for something  so cheap . But still without knowing the truth, I accused him.

 I have never faced such an embarrassing moment. To be honest,the day is the worst day of my life till now.

"Now are you satisfied?" He asked me sarcastically. I just looked at him in embarrassment and gave him the camera.

I was about to apologize to him , he left from there  , taking his camera . I stood there in shock,surprised and most importantly kind of ashamed for accusing him without any reason.

"Why are you so stupid Mehak? " I facepalmed myself. 

I pouted and went back to the hotel.
.
.
.
I was walking towards my room. Unknowingly and unintentionally, my mind was full with the thoughts of today's incident.

"Mehak," 

I was so busy in thoughts that I didn't notice that I had already crossed Ankur's room. Hearing his voice,I stiffened but turned around. 

He was looking at me with sad eyes ,standing in front of his doorstep. 

"Yes ,how can I help you?" I asked him professionally. 

It hurt me when I saw his hurt expression but still I kept my guards up which I do with others.

"Mehak,please don't talk like this...I know I shouldn't have done that...I am sorry...please." He pleaded to me.

I was already disturbed . 

"It's late...good night ." I said to him.

To stop myself from getting more mad,I walked from there .I walked inside my room and shut the door. 

Keeping my bed aside,I walked straight to the washroom and took shower. After that I ordered my dinner .
.
.
.
I talked with my Mom & Manik and told them about the incident as well. They were laughing like anything, Mom also scolded me as well for judging a person without knowing the whole truth.
Mom was right...in fact I was feeling guilty for that.

Completing my dinner I prepared my dialogues and rehearsed my scenes.

"Why are these dialogues  so tough this time? I need to rehearse more...I hope after two days I could give my best shot in front of the camera." I said to myself and kept my file aside.

At around 11 pm ,I laid down on my bed. I started to watch a movie to divert my mind from today's incidents.

After an hour or so,I felt so sleepy that I didn't know that I slept unknowingly while the movie was still going on.

Any guesses....?

Next update on Monday 

Do Vote,Comment and Share.