17. Love is my wife

This chapter is dedicated to all the Kiaan & Jigyasa lovers. You guys deserve a treat.❤

Kiaan's POV 

I stopped my car in front of the hotel and got down from the car. 

Before I could go and open the door for Jigyasa, she opened the door of her own and got down. 

I frowned.

 What has happened to her suddenly that she is behaving like this with me!!! Everything was alright till today morning….then what happened now?

"Will we go inside or keep standing here like a statue?" 

Hearing the sarcastic tone of Jigyasa,I came out from my thinking session and said,"No..no...let's go inside." 

I held Jigyasa's hand and gave the keys to the boy to park my car. We both entered inside the restaurant. 
.
.
.
"What would you like to have?"

After settling down on our seats,I asked Jigyasa who was busy reading the menu. 

"How can I help you ,Sir?" A waitress came and asked.

I looked at her to see a girl around her 20s standing there . She was wearing a very decent dress but her attitude was not so decent as she was constantly giving me suggestive glance and seductive smile. 

I looked back at Jigyasa to see her glaring at the waitress.

"Take the order and go back ….this will be immensely helpful for us Miss." Jigyasa said sternly to her.

The girl looked startled due to her statement and said,"Su...Sure Ma'am." 

We both ordered our food and the girl went away.

"Are you okay, Jigyasa?" I asked her. She didn't reply but nodded her head.

Let's eat the food then we will sort out the things before it gets out of my hand.
.
.
.
"Anything else you want to have?" I asked my wife.

"No." She replied to me in a chipped tone. 

After paying the bill we both went out of the hotel and waited for the boy to bring my car. 

"Kiaan !!!!" Hearing a girly squeal,I turned towards my right to see a girl standing there . She looked quite familiar but I can't remember who she was.

"Yes..but you…" I trailed off.

"Don't tell me you have forgotten me!!! I am Shaina..remember we dated each other during your college days. " She said.

Then I remembered her. Well,yes I dated her for a few months. After dating for a few months we understood that we were better with being friends than a couple. So we broke up. 

"Oh hi Shaina...how are you?" I asked her. 

She hugged me from my side and said,"I am absolutely great.. Now staying in the USA..what about you? You became a superstar ..It feels really great to see you there where you always wanted to be." 

"Thank you...by the way ,Meet my wife Jigyasa. " I said ,holding Jigyasa's waist.

"Hi...nice to meet you. Finally I met the girl who made you a domestic man and ideal husband from a party lover and casanova. " Shaina said with a laugh. I chuckled. 

"Well...you see ,My woman has the aura which gives me peace and security and besides that her love is enough for me to understand what family actually is…" I said to Shaina and gave a kiss on Jigyasa's cheek.

"It's really beautiful...okay I have to go now.. I have a meeting to attend. I am in India for a month so Let's catch up someday." She said to me.

"Yeah sure. Bye." I said to her and she went inside the hotel. 

I looked at Jigyasa to see her fuming in anger.

Now what have I done!!! 

She left my hand and went towards our car which the vallet had parked in front of us and sat inside . I went towards her to help her but she didn't take my help.

I shook my head and sat down on the driver's seat and started my car.
.
.
.
We reached home after a silent car ride. Jigyasa didn't look at me or utter a word. 

Now her ignorance and cold behaviour has started to annoy me to the core.

As soon as I stopped the car ,she opened her door and got down from the car. 

I called her from behind but she ignored me and went inside the house with me following her .

She entered the hall and stopped as she started to feel dizzy. I went towards her and picked her up in my arms. 

"Put me down,you jerk." She yelled at me and started to punch my chest.

"No...you were walking this fast and started to feel dizzy...do you think it was good for you? I told you thousand times to stop running ..but you don't listen to me.. when will you be careful?" I scolded her and took her inside our bedroom.

I placed her on the bed and was about to go towards the closet to bring her night dress ,her words stopped me

"You don't love me anymore right?" 

"What?" I turned towards and was too shocked to say something else to her.

"Yes..because now I have started to become fat..now you don't find me attractive…" She said to me crying.

"Who is feeding you all these bullshits?" I asked and tried hard to not to shout at her. I was angry...very much angry.

"You and your behaviour are doing this to me. Today I saw the interview of yours where the girl was constantly flirting with you and you were smiling at her like anything.  
In the hotel, the girl was trying to seduce but you didn't protest that.
Then...then that Shaina or Hyena I don't remember her name.. 
"We dated each other" ...you were so happy to meet her… in fact you made a plan to meet her as well.
WHAT SHOULD I SAY AFTER ALL THESE!!!!"  Jigyasa shouted at me.

I stood there dumbfounded. 

This girl always runs her head to opposite directions. 

I sighed and tried to hold her hand but she snatched it away. 

I held her shoulder and made her sit on the bed and sat in front of her on my knees.

"I was smiling during the interview because it was professional...I could have done something to make the girl suffer but I didn't do that because a certain someone has told me sometimes ignoring these Petty is good rather than be cruel because we don't know what hardship the other has gone through to get the job." I said to her. Yes,it was Jigyasa who told me not to do something like this when last time a shop assistant was flirting with me. 

"About the waitress,well you did the job on my behalf,my little tigress." I said pecking her lips. She made a pout. 

"Shaina...she was just a mere date. Trust me we didn't love each other. It was just mere attraction ,that's all. And about meeting her,it was just a formality...I will not meet her...in fact I will utilize the time by doing something productive with my wife." I said with a wink ,making her blush.

"So now am I forgiven?" I asked her.

She bit her lips and nodded.

"And remember one thing,I loved ,love and will always love one woman..that is you ,my love. You are not fat. It's a blessing sweetheart that you are carrying our love in your womb. So never think like this. Understood?" I asked her. She nodded her head cutely. 

I picked her up in my arms and said,"Let's make you ready for the bed...it's already late…" 

I took her towards the washroom to make her freshen up.

I love my wife so much.

How's the chapter?

Next update on Tuesday.

Stay safe and healthy .

Do Vote,Comment and Share.