27. Aanshi

Arthit's pov

"MEHAK" I shouted at her, unable to take her accusations.

How dare she say those disgusting words for my daughter? How can she think so lowly about me?

Yes, I agree that I didn't tell her about my daughter but that doesn't mean that she will insult my daughter like this.

Whatever it is ,my daughter is innocent.

"How dare you say something so hurtful about my daughter? Do you know anything about it? Do you have any idea about her life? No..right?
Then why are you judging her like this?
And how can you think so lowly about me?
Every time..every single time if there is something unusual said about me ,you always believe that .
You judge too soon ...in fact like in the past ,this time also you didn't give me a time to explain myself about my daughter.

Tell me honestly,did you ever trust me? Or those words,those moments were just a lie to you...
I still can't believe that we were friends some months ago..

I really wanted to explain the matter to you but you pushed me away as you did in the past.
You know what Mehak,I won't explain myself to you...never because I don't think it is necessary to give an explanation to a person who doesn't trust you.

You think that I am characterless, spineless and a person of cheap mentality..right?
Then Think whatever the fuck you want to...I don't give a damn about it." I yelled at her.

She flinched seeing my anger . I didn't care about it as I was so mad.

She blames,curses,insults me ...those are all okay . But this time she opened her mouth about my daughter and I don't spare anyone who talks like that about my daughter.

"And one more thing, if I ever heard you throwing any disgusting words towards my daughter, trust me you will the side of mine which you have never seen and I assure you that the side won't be so enchanting one." I said to her in a cold tone which made her shiver .

Saying this I left the room without sharing a glance at her.
.
.
.
I stood near the door and looked at the bed. There my daughter was sprawling on the bed ,cuddling her favourite baby elephant soft toy.

Seeing me in my baby's room, the help stood up. I told her to leave the room and sleep in her room.She obliged.

I went towards her bed and sat beside her ,looking at her innocent face.

Aanshi,my 3 years old daughter.
She is the light of my life....a gift of God.

I still remember the first time I held her in my arms. She was so fragile,soft and pink.

Her birth wasn't an easy one. I was so tense about her health as hers was a premature birth. She was kept in the hospital for 2 months after her birth under the care of the doctors.
Those two months I stayed with her in Bulgaria. In the middle, the doctor almost lost the hope of her survival. But miraculously she fought back to life.

After those two months I stayed there for 2 more months as the Doctor wanted to keep her observation. So I stayed with her there in the penthouse of mine.

After my baby's health got stable,I flew back to India with her.

But there another fight started....fight of her existence in my family which is still on.

Mom and Chachu, who were furious before, took time to accept Aanshi as a family member. But Chachi remained the same. She hasn't changed till now.

She has been fighting since the time she came to this earth.
She lost her mother after her birth. She fought with her health issues due to premature birth. She received hatred from my family before she could know what actually hatred means.