51. The Secret Revealed

Author's pov 

After a week 

Ankur was waiting for an hour in his own house. Though he was irritated to keep waiting like this, he couldn't stop the smirk which was forming on his lips.

" Just a step….then I am near to my goal." He said to himself with a smirk.

Hearing footsteps he turned towards the door to see the person for whom he was eagerly waiting for an hour.

"It's 5 pm. You're supposed to come at 4 pm. This is not such professional behaviour ,Mr. Arthit Rajvanshi. " Ankur said . Detaste could be clearly felt in his tone .

Arthit smiled and said ,"Well, I decided to meet you. So the time will be my choice as the place is. Because I have other important work to do rather than meeting someone who is useless like you are…. I really didn't want to waste my time but you decided to poke your dirty self in my life ….I mean in my wife's life ,so I decided to pay you a visit." 

A week ago there came a  MMS in Arthit's phone which made him livid. The picture was of Ankur and Mehak where Mehak was in Ankur's arms. Yes, it was the picture of the day when Mehak slapped Ankur. 

In the morning when Mehak was talking to Ankur, Arthit heard the conversation. He immediately understood that it was Ankur who came back to disturb his married life and their newly found marital bliss.

He immediately called Ankur and decided to finish his game this time finally. 

"Well , it was you who married my fiance...you are a forced member in Mehak's life. It's you who poked his nose in my love life. So Don't you dare to say all these to me." Ankur said with a rage in his eyes.

"You and I both know that you didn't have any love life. You never loved Mehak. So why are you pretending to be a diehard lover boy now?" Arthit said with a smirk.

Ankur laughed and said, "So you know, huh!!!! Yes it's true that I never loved her. But you see, she is sexy, beautiful, hot and not to forget she is rich as well ; so it's worth it to act like a lover boy to get her.
At first I thought only to have her as my girlfriend, so that I could have a chance to enjoy her buttery soft body. 
But you also know how she is.. pure, pious and old school mentality….in a word, a total marriage material.  Moreover she got the money as well. So it won't be bad to marry her. 
That's why I decided to play the role of a perfect lover boy . I thought that I would be successful but ...tch tch she was a tough nut to crack bro." 

Arthit's blood boiled hearing his cheap thoughts but he decided not to lose his cool.

"How can you be so cheap? 
You portray yourself as a one-woman man in front of her and in fact In front of everyone. 
But sorry to burst your bubble, I got every information about the dark side of your life." Arthit said with a smirk.

"And what are they?" Ankur asked him with a fake enthusiasm. 

" Like how you are a drug addict, how you have slept with numerous girls and how you abused your ex-girlfriend three years back . Not to forget, How Recently you made a model pregnant and now your mother is trying to clean your mess by arranging your marriage with that girl." Arthit said.

"So you did complete research on me..nice...very nice.
But what can you do with all these? Will you tell all these to Mehak? And will she believe in you ? " Ankur asked him in a bored tone. 

"Definitely...she will believe in Me." Arthit said confidently .

"Dream on ,bro..Dream on. Because you are already in her list of suspicions because of that Shimla and magazine drama .
The article about her which was written in your magazine in your absence.
You remember that ,right?" Ankur said with a creepy smile.