31. Time...that's all they need

My request to all : Don't judge any of the characters soon...they have their reasons to behave like the way they are behaving.

Author's pov 

Arthit stood in front of his room and knocked on the door. 

As he heard "Come in" ,he entered. There Mehak was sitting near the window with a phone in her hand.

As soon as she saw Arthit entering the room ,she rolled her eyes.

Arthit cleared his throat and asked her, "Are you okay?" 

Mehak frowned and replied ,"Yes, I am. Why don't you want me to be okay?" 

Arthit sighed as he knew where it was going. 

"It's nothing like that..I was just making sure as you look tense." He replied ,keeping his calm.

"Who told you to read my face? Or your spies told you how I fought with my friend, didn't they? You just came here to act how you always come to know about me without me telling you?" Mehak said with a smirk. Arthit looked at her with a frown.

"What did you think I didn't see the cars which were following me yesterday!!!" Mehak said .

Arthit shook his head and sighed.

"I sent them just to know where you were and about your safety. I didn't send them behind you to the party to "spy" on you. " Arthit said to her . Mehak just huffed in response.

"And you very well know that I don't need a spy to know about your mood." Arthit said to her.

Mehak couldn't help but agree with him . But still her ego and anger on him were stopping her from agreeing with him.

"Then why did you send those cars? Don't give me the bullshits of safety and all. You just wanted to make sure if I was cheating on you or better I ran away from you. Isn't it? 
You can't let me go so easily. After all You got me as yours after all the massacres.
Didn't you have any shame to invade someone's privacy?" Mehak said to him angrily.

"You know last night I fought with Vishal, my friend ,my well wisher only because of you......my life is in turbulence only because of you. You are the main problem of my life. A bad luck which isn't just leaving me alone." Mehak yelled at him in anger.

"Shut up...shut the fuck up. Why do you always think so cheap about me!!!! What the hell did I do to you? 
Just because of one incident which I didn't have any connections with, you took me as the main villain of your life. Why ? Why Mehak?" Arthit said to her desperately. 

"Oh really!!! Only that incident!!! 
What about your daughter? You betrayed me by not telling me about your daughter. 
Oops!!! How will you tell me? 
After all she is the result of your ……" 

Before she could complete, she heard a loud crash sound. She looked at the floor to see a big vase lying on the floor, shattered into pieces .
As soon as she looked up ,she gasped in fear as a furious Arthit came to her view.

"Complete the words, I won't hesitate to kill you I swear. You can say whatever you want to say to me ,I don't object that. But one word about my daughter, I won't tolerate it. 
What the fuck do you know about her? 
Do you know the fate ,the ill treatments she faced? 
Do you know how much hatred she faced from her very own family from the time when she herself doesn't know what hatred is?" Arthit shouted at her, making Mehak shudder.

"I tried..I tried to explain to you but you didn't listen to me. And if you don't want to listen to me ,stop talking rubbish about her.

What did the child do to you? You hate me..then show that hatred to Me only . Why are you dragging the child in between us?