29. A wall of misunderstanding and ego

Author's pov 

"Today was the most confusing day of my life...I mean I don't know whether I did it right or wrong.

From the last one month my life has become miserable due to the controversy that started about me.  I am already tense about that. No matter how many times I denied ,the media was still dragging the incident time and again.
In fact they didn't leave the chance to associate that controversy with my new released movie.
Many of them were claiming that the movie got successful due to the controversy itself.

All in all my professional and personal life are  at stake. But luckily my family believes me enough that they are always motivating me to move forward.

Along with my family, Kiaan, Jigyasa ,Hema and last but not the least Ankur are also supporting me in the time of my crisis. 

But what happened today was unexpected.
Ankur proposed to me to marry him.

No..no.. This proposal isn't unexpected..what the unexpected thing is my affirmative answer to him.

Yes, a month ago I had forgiven him after staying angry with him for two months. After his lots of "sorry"s, convincing methods, him begging pardon ...I forgave him .

But this is the first and last time I forgave him. I believe that every person deserves a second chance. 

Well there is a reason why I said yes to him as my mom is all set to marry me off.

That's why I said yes to marry Ankur as we are doing an agreement marriage.

He assured me that his love is enough for us. He won't touch me without my permission. 

And I will never give him that permission to touch me.

We zeroed on the deal of acting as a happy married couple in front of the world but inside the house we both are friends.

I can't seriously accept anyone as my husband as there is only one person whom I love ….that is Kiaan. Maybe he is married but it doesn't kill the love I have for him.

And truth to be told ,I am very happy seeing him blessed with an understanding and lovely wife jigyasa and an adorable son ,Shaan.
Yes sometimes I feel sad after all I am human being also but more than that I am happy for him.

So though I said yes to Ankur but still I have a doubt.. what if someday in the future he claims the right being husband.
I hope he doesn't do that but if he does it ever, I will be separated from him….I will leave him ,breaking the Marriage. 

It makes me upset that Ankur is destroying his life by marrying me about which I have warned him a number of times. But he is adamant as he doesn't want to lose his first love. 

I know the pain of losing the first love . So I agreed to marry him to not give him the pain of losing his first love.

Only the future can tell us what will happen to us. But right now I want to go with the flow.

But even after everything I can't ignore the restlessness I feel in my heart when my heart calls the name of that particular someone who is now my enemy for life and this makes me more angry at him.