wtf

So I just came back from fixing my first chapter now you're going to ask why were you fixing your fridge chapter? right? so this is what happened in the first chapter the grammar and shit and like that were wrong I am no 5th Grader. I can write better than that so I decided to read through it and there were some words that I couldn't even understand myself.

Anyway aside from that, I just went to fix some other chapters. Then I'll write even more cuz I cannot wait for our favorite dual to get introduced to the next Arc after that's where it's going to go far away from the cannon anime/manga because there was like this imaginary story of where simps went on an adventure. But let me have to tell you but I was not planning on actually people reading them.

This was mainly for me in the future so I could log in and be like I was ridiculous as a child and be embarrassed by myself. As a people adding them to their library and some people adding them to libraries. Some of the library or reading list I don't know how you called him sad like must finish, and going to RR and I was happy, to be honest.  It gives me a lot of certainties to see people commenting on the story it makes me happy to see people interacting super actually reading them and actually, thinking of them makes me happy.

And you know what else that I know I'll make it when I get a fan art of the story like when I finally got up and I'm going to be happy as heck. after I get tanner because my way of writing is pretty formal. Personally, for me, it's hard to write something that could make people laugh because if I want to make somebody laugh take me to listen to me because I didn't have any friends to do 7 years and when I finally have feeling in France I was 7-year old that already had their responsibilities of a mother I'm not exactly a mother but older sister and older sisters are acted like my second mother so yeah I already have gray hair like girl she ain't even 15.