✨Filler 3✨

Ara ara today we have a modern Shikamaru x Reader as a payback for taking to much to upload:)

"Caro-chan why me?"

"We both are lazy and brunettes"

"Aight not gonna argue"

"And we both have Brown eyes but I don't have your hairline"

"That offended my hairline"

"Who cares"

----------------------------------------------------
                               ☁︎
----------------------------------------------------

           ☂︎     ☁︎ ℂ𝕃𝕆𝕌𝔻𝕊☁︎      ☂︎

----------------------------------------------------
                               ☁︎
----------------------------------------------------

"I miss being a kid" Y/n said while opening the door to her house

"But for some reason college is way easier than highschool"

"Ok let me just explain my story...  I'm Y/n L/n a college freshman I came to Japan trying to get away from my family. Start playing daddy issues Alexa. JK JK I have a really loving family but there are sometimes annoying. They would have wanted me to get married to a random men. But yeah I am here not knowing what to eat right now about to make myself some food."

"I guess I'm just going to get some of the leftover beans from yesterday and make some tortillas because your girl is running out of money."

"I'm thinking about opening a only fans account. Don't get me wrong I would never do that but the money is the money. Should I sell my dignity and my honor"

* She made her food *

"Wow how delicious are beans"

"To be honest I bet that Connie tasted a hundred times better"

"I'm going to go take a shower then go to sleep"

"Wait who am I talking to?"

👁️👄👁️ ➖👄➖ 👁️👄👁️

Yoooo what the fuck am I going crazy. Anyway um chill... I need to take a shower because your girl is tired af and has school tomorrow.

--------------------------
     ☁︎3𝐏𝐎𝐕☁︎
--------------------------

Y/n took off her clothes and started to brush her hair before going ahead and taking a shower. She then turned on the shower head and started to shower herself. After that she went ahead to her room and started shaking her her head violently so her hair could dry naturally.

(Am I the only one)

She was a little lightheaded now but it was alright. She went ahead and moistured her skin. She turned one her computer and went ahead to login to her AO3 account and started to read a YumiKuri FanFiction and Lord Asahi did she enjoyed it. She stopped on chapter 17 and went to brush your teeth. After that you pushed your 200 anime plushies of your bed and went to sleep.

Y/n was about to sleep but suddenly...

Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me (yeah)
Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me (yeah)
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be

Her neighbors started playing loud music not very proper for children. Y/n wanted to sleep. She knew that Those two female rappers where queens but she needed to sleep. She decided to get ready to go to the neighbors and tell them to turn the volume down. She turned her light on.

-------------------------------
     ☁︎𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕☁︎
-------------------------------

I was playing some COD while Shika was playing some loud ass music then suddenly I saw the neighbors light turned on they should be asleep by now. Not that I'm a stalker or some my I've noticed that they lights are always turned off by 7:30 pm so I guess they go to sleep at that time and I seen lights back on at 5:00 in the morning so I guess they sleep about 10 hours. To be honest I can't relate, not me nor Shika. I decided to scream at him from my room.

"Shika I think the neighbors are coming turn the music level down and go apologize."

*Shikamaru turned down the volume*

"I'm not going to apologize Carolina, you need to apologise" Shikamaru said

"I'm not the adult of this home I'm 17 your 20 bIG brOThER"

"Sometimes I ask myself I did I decided to let you move out of home and come live with me, it's such a drag"

"We both know mother is a drag"

"Yeah"

"Now go apologize big brother"

"Tch, what a drag"

"Uh huh"

----------------------------
    ☁︎𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕☁︎
----------------------------

Carolina sent me to apologize to the neighbors what a drag. But I guess it's better than the police coming to our place. She wanted to escape from mom and she used me as an excuse to leave home. Poor Carolina she had such a big crush on Gaara and he turned her down last school year. She's a second year now. She will graduate next year from highschool. She had such good friends back in her other school but she was to embarrassed to ever see Gaara once again.

Me and Temari broke up around the same time. Haven't dated anyone since.

*Shikamaru arrived at the neighbors*

I was about to open the door when a scary girl with H/c and E/c with a black hoodie opened the door. She had a dark aura surrounding her.

"Hey... Um I'm Shikamaru the neighbor next door I came to apologize for the loud music earlier"

"Oh" their expression softened

"I was about to go complain about it... Not that I'm a Karen but I just have classes tommorow and needed to go sleep"

"It's ok I'm the one that should embarrassed right now because I was the one that had that loud music. My little sister made me come apologize to you."

"What a nice little sister you have Shikamaru"

"My name is Y/n L/n by the way"

"Well it was a pleasure to meet you Y/n I'll head home now "

"Pleasure was all mine dear have a great night"

To be continued...

The playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5pxYlcwp3z80ArGATrnaAe?si=hRQ-4MvyTWOIjC2RJHZEzA&utm_source=copy-link