Dad? are you serious?

You got home Kakashi wants there you left the bouquet of flowers in the kitchen and decided to go take a shower to wash off all the dirt and sweat from training.

^after 20 minutes^

You came out of the shower and now had some F/c booty shorts and a white t-shirt and then you heard a noise in the living room and it was Kakashi he had a whole bunch of shopping bags hanging from his arms and neck they where about ten bags. You chuckled and went ahead to help him.

"Thanks for the help Y/N" Kakashi said

"Your welcome" Y/n said

"I went ahead and bought you some stuff for your room and formal clothes for when you don't plan to train" Kakashi said

"I see you already took a shower so could you change and get ready for the dinner with my Dad"

The clothes Kakashi bought you where a F/c Crop top and a long skirt. With some normal shoes like flats or some like that. Kakashi bought a flower crown too. Y/n quickly went to her room to change while Kakashi took a shower.

Y/n POV:

I looked at myself in the mirror I looked lovely the flower crown in my levi haircut looked beautiful.

"Damn girl you looking good" I said to myself

"Hey Y/n I'm out we are heading out in 15 minutes" Kakashi now peeking into my room now without his mask .

"You look good is noticable that you're the little sister of the hottest man in Konoha" Kakashi said now smirking

"Haha now you telling me that people simp for you in only konohagure well let me tell that you are rated 46th hottest anime man in the world in 2018" I said laughing

"Is that true who's the number 1 hottest anime man in your world it's this guy named Natsu but I do t think he's that hot" i said

"Do you have any pictures of him in your weapon" Kakashi said

"You mean my phone yeah I do" I said smiling

*I took out my phone and showed him who Natsu is*

"He's not even that good looking" Kakashi said

"I know" I said

"But let me tell you minato your Sensei is 10th place " I said trying to make Kakashi feel better.

"Now that I think about that my sensei is good looking for his age" Kakashi said

"Yeah he is" I responded

"Ok Y/n I need to get ready so wait for me in the living room when your done" Kakashi said

*You then noticed that the only thing he had on was a towel*

*You had a nosebleed*

*Like this one*

"Are you okay Y/n" Kakashi said with a worried face

"I'm good go change please I'll wait for you in the living room" I said

*Kakashi went to change to his room*
*You made your way to the living room*

Inner: Omg that was so hot I can't believe it Yagami Yato who is she we living life over here 'bitches be like I wish I could be with my anime husband's well guess what I have what you don't have bitches hahahaha you don't get to have anime husbands'

"I'm ready Y/n let's go with dad" Kakashi said coming in the living room

*You went to stand by the door Kakashi opened it*

THIRD POV:

Kakashi and Y/n went ahead running fastly but slowly enough so they would not sweat. They got there in less than 14 minutes. Kakashi excited knocked in the door and his dad Sakumo Hatake opened the door.

"Well hello Kakashi and Y/n if I'm right welcome to Kakashi's childhood home" Sakumo Hatake said

*You all went to the living room*

"Dad tell her the news" Kakashi said excited

"Ok Kakashi... This might be sudden but lord fourth and third told me about what happened to you and I decided to become your official guardian so you and Kakashi will be your big brother or step brother and I will be you adoptive Father, that only if yo agree on me adopting you." Sakumo Hatake said

"If you agree you will be still Y/N L/N but you will add Hatake at the end so, you would be Y/n L/n Hatake"

"Totally agree I will be happy to join this family" Y/n said

"Ok so tomorrow Sunday I'll go sign the  paperwork so I can adopt you" Sakumo Hatake said

*Sakumo got up and went to serve your food*

"Kids come and sit in the table the food is ready" Sakumo said

*Kakashi and Y/n got up right away and ate their food*

For the rest of the day they were getting to know each other and laughing wild kakashi's's dad showed Y/n some childhood pictures of Kakashi. Y/n showed some baby pictures she had saved in her phone they where animated like if she's always been in that world but Y/n decided to ignore that. At least Y/n was a better looking baby than Sasuke.

It was now 8:30 all the training that you did earlier in the day started to make your body feel weak you needed to sleep. Kakashi who noticed that and told Sakumo that you should go on now home to sleep because tomorrow you needed to go train again with Sakura Haruno. You said you're goodbyes to your now father and went home with Kakashi.

When you go home you brush your teeth, washed your face and changed your clothes then through yourself to your bed and fall asleep right away. And your inner went to your office and started it filing the information that you just gathered earlier in the day. Inner works 24/7 to be honest. Kakashi came and peeked at the room and saw you sleeping he came and made sure that you were covered well and that you are not going to get cold at night.

"Good night imouto-chan" Kakashi said

Yay another little chapter I was excited to make the chapter so I said why not do it right now and don't wait until next weekend and I maybe going to update again later on the day a little filler. if you like this chapter book please and come out and you think that you would like to do it Sakura and other Naruto characters. I decided to make Kabuto a good guy as well as Orochimaru so can't wait for later in the story.

I don't know why but some people are actually reading this so I'll just update because people are reading it and I know how bad it starting to like an fan fiction and then not updating it.

Bye have a great day

Peace ✌️ out