Apology

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆

I have to apologize to you, brave soldier. You just read this monstrous fan fiction I wrote when I was young and depressed. I wrote this about 3 years ago as a joke I'm surprised people even read this horrendous piece of writing. The number of grammatical errors that this has made me feel ashamed of myself.  However, instead of deleting this, I will keep it as a reminder of my shameful past. Nowadays my mental and physical health is extensively better I don't prioritize watching one more episode of that one anime instead of going to sleep. I go to sleep early, eat my (healthy)meals, work out, and drink lots of water. Those are things that some anime fans don't do which is bad for you as a human being. This story makes me cringe regularly so I've never read it since I stopped updating so, please let me apologize for the cringe. If I could travel to the past and tell myself to halt my "weeb" phase I would do it but this is an experience that encourages me to grow as a person.

Well, thank you for reading this story, and farewell...

PS: Drink water and stay healthy

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆