Namikaze Uzumaki Fam

Naruto POV:

"Im home" Naruto said

"Hello little hokage i have some great news so i made a feast im really tired so could you help me set up the house and go buy a cake from the bakery"

"Yes mom" naruto responded

He set up the house and went to the bakery and got strawberry cake. He quickly got the cake and made his way to home. When he arrived home he quickly gave kushina the cake and went to talk to his mother while they waited for Minato to come home. Minato got home about 40 minutes later. Kushina brought all the food to the table and asked minato for the news.

"Soooo Minato Dear tell Naruto the news"

"Alright, so Naruto i'm not going to be a Jounin anymore"

"So you're retiring this young dad?"

"No I'll actually will become Hokage"

Kushina and Naruto exploited happiness . They both started to dance around the house and soon Minato joined. They all were really happy and proud. They celebrated all afternoon until about midnight. They quickly went to sleep.

Kushina is planning to surprise Minato next friday by inviting his team and celebrating

*timeskip brought to you my the horrible fear i have to the tornado alam because of childhood trauma*

Kushina got up early the next day and went to Obito's and Rin's house to invite them for dinner later in the day. The newly married couple opened the door and greeted Kushina.Come for dinner today. I'll invite the uchiha family and Kakashi.

After that she went to the uchiha compound and invited them for dinner.

When she arrived at kakashi's house she was relieved that this was the last house she needed to go to. She knocked and a young boy opened the door. Hey Onii-san, they are looking for you in the door.

"Ok y/n let them in Im coming out in a second" Kakashi said he was making break

"Ok Onni-san I'll go get ready for the academy" y/n said

"So who is that?" Kushina said

"The third made me their guardian" Kakashi said

"Aww" Kushina said

"I came to invite you for dinner at our house today"

"I'll go kakashi said; Can I take y/n too"

"Of course kushina said"

Another chapter short but i'll be working on the next part

;)