Ramen?

"You got it" Kakashi said

"I got it" Y/n said

Sakumo's heart was melting from the actions of his son and adopted daughter.

"Where should I place my Hite-ate Kakashi?" Y/n said

"Maybe like Naruto or Sakura-chan" Kakashi said

"Ok" y/n said

(You can choose between those two)

"Ara Ara don't kids grow up so fast I still remember when Naruto was a baby" Kushina said

"Yes they do" Mikoto said joining the conversation while the rest of the head family was next to her

"Where should we celebrate our children accomplishments this time" Kushina said

"Ichirakus ramen" Mikoto, Naruto and Y/n said at the same time

"I agree" Fugaku said

"Then that's what we gonna do" Kushina and Mikoto said

>°<__/"""""""\__>°<

Y/N POV

Sasuke, Naruto and Itachi where walking in front of me. I was a little upset that Sakura couldn't come because she was going to celebrate with Anko, Gemma and Ibiki by getting some dango. But you still where happy about being in this world your favorite characters where alive. And you discovered that Mikoto and Kushina are the ultimate duo your goal is for you and Sakura to be like them. You loved that in this world there was something that could happen and you where scared. For the love of W.A.P. they are mother fucking ninjas.

>°<__/"""""""\__>°<

THIRD POV (aka: Caro-chan's POV)

Soon Y/n and the others had arrived to Ichirakus ramen there was barely enough seats for everyone so the the 'kids'(Y/N, Itachi, Naruto, Emo Bitch) made their way to the forest and took a seat in a bench.

"I don't know why they keep sending us to the kids table we all are already genin and Itachi is literally an Anbu captain" said Naruto

"I totally agree with you done" Emo bitch said

*Y/N and Itachi rolled their eyes*

"We are maybe in the kids table but it's not a normal kids table it's the Cool kids table 😎" Y/N said

Y/n suddenly had sunglasses on her when she said that but they disappeared when she finished.

*They all started eating*

So we are the cool kids the boys thought

The adults soon finished eating and went to look for the kids at the park. The kids where sleeping laying defense less in the grass.

Sakumo, Mikoto and Kushina took out a camera and started to take pictures of the kids that where deep asleep.

"We need to take pictures of them now before they grow up even more" the three mother's said... Cough Cough I mean parents

"Yes because when they grow up they don't want their parents to take any pictures of them, taking from experience" Sakumo said glaring at Kakashi

*Kakashi sweatdropped*

*Minato and Fugaku joined the chat*

"How can the Konoha Ultimate Duo Kushina Uzumaki and Mikoto Uchiha look so sweet when they are with their kids?" Minato and Fugaku said Remembering all the times they have gotten beaten up by their wives.

Photo above

Every single time they both went together in a mission the people that they needed to take care of or the documents they needed to steal where killed or stolen quickly. Kushina was a member of the Uzumaki clan and Mikoto a member of the Uchiha clan. Mikoto's Sharingan had awakened with the will of fire when Kushina and her became friends. So their bond was really strong. Mikoto had become a hot headed woman when she became best friend's with Kushina. They defended it other when they got bullied. They both fell in love at the same time, got pregnant around the same time and raised their kids together. (Friendship Goals) The proud member of the Uzumaki clan and the wife and right hand of the Uchiha clan head. The perfect friendship full of power even more when their hair starts flowing like crazy.

Some people will even say they are lovers. Just because they where each other's first kiss thanks to a Nara that the pushed them into each other. They where just new genin's back them.

>°<__/"""""""\__>°<

KUSHINAS POV:

Mikoto's inner and mine smirked and decided to jump on the kids so there could wake up.

*Mikoto landed on Itachi and Sasuke and Kushina landed in Y/N and Naruto*

"HAY AMA MI HERMANITO ME BRINCO Y NO ME DEJA DORMIRRRRR!!" Y/N said

(Caro-chan: haha you search it up)

"Huh" everyone said

"Um Y/N sweetie I don't understood anything of what you said" I said softly

"Uh sorry I was just speaking my home language" Y/N said

"Oh really what is it called" I said

"Español or Spanish" Y/N said

"That really cool" Mikoto said

"Yeah" I said

I then turned around to see Minato and Fugaku talking about the Hokage and Head clan shit like today we should be celebrating our kids becoming genin. Like look at Sakumo he literally was a single father while raising Kakashi and look at him. He now adopted his beutiful daughter Y/N and he acts like if she was a frail porcelain doll. She then turned around to see Sakumo seating his back leaning in s tree woth Y/N falling asleep on his arms.

Kushina's inner decided to connect with Mikoto's inner.

"Let's go with our husbands and tell the to follow Sakumo's example on being a good father" Kushina's inner said

"Ok let's go" Mikoto's inner said

*They went ahead and told them *

*Minato and Fugaku where to scared to say no so they agreed*

So Minato and Fugaku layed down with their kids. Mikoto's went to lay by her kids too. Minato was hugging Naruto who was deep asleep drooling. Mikoto was hugging Itachi while Fugaku hugged Sasuke. Sakumo now asleep was hugging Y/N and Kakashi was laying down on Y/n's thigh. Kushina then went ahead to go to hug her husband and kid. Kurama somehow felt all the happy aura around his and his anger was reduced.

1010 words

I'm tired LoL 😅

Sorry for not updating last week

𑁍Carolina_Haruno𑁍