Test?

The next day when you woke up it was Sunday you when I had get ready to train with Sakura and decided to create your own jutsu the first one you both created was a water-based with Earth jutsu  and decided to name it Crystal style. Two two swords of crystal will appear on the user's hands and it was amazing that you and Sakura mastered that move and only one day you both were not even genin yet and made your own jutsu. Later in the day Sakura one or two show of her new moves to her friends including Itachi , Anko and Ibiki-san. You first went to the the interrogation department and met Ibiki and Anko.

"Hello my name Y/n L/n Hatake "

"Hatake as the white Fang and the ANBU Captain Kakashi" Ibiki said

"Yes sir" Y/n said

"And if you were asking yourself why you don't have white hair is because
I'm the adopted daughter of the white fang"

"That explains everything" Anko and Ibiki-san said in the same time

After that Y/n and Sakura went to the ANBU headquarters and Itachi and Kakashi were actually talking so you decide to show him too.

"Wow ... You both came up with that jutsu in one day that amazing" Kakashi said

"It's like if you where prodigies making your own jutsu in only one day normal prodigies will take about 2-3 years" Kakashi and Itachi said

" That's bold  coming from two prodigy's" Y/n and Sakura said at the same time

"But you are young and girls" Itachi said now knowing you are a girl

"Fuck the Uchiha they are sexist and agesist(I don't know if that a word )" Y/n said

"Yeah" Sakura said

You look at each other and made eye contact in that moment both of your inners had connected and talked to each other.

Y/n inner: let's beat up this fucks!
Sakura inner: Yes please

*Sakura to Kakashi you to Itachi*

*The both of them now had a black eye*

After the beating both girls gave the young man they decided to go get some Ramen that Y/n begged sakura to get since yesterday.

SAKURA POV:

Y/N looked happy while eating ramen she was begging me to come with her today that she heard about this place and wanted to try it out really bad. She looked like if she was enjoying it she already had finished 5 bowls and was now in he sixth bowl of ramen. She suddenly took out the object she calls phone and took a picture with me. I looked cute to be honest.

"Hey let's take a picture so we can make this day our friendship anniversary"

"Yes" I responded

*We took the picture*

"You look cute" Y/n said

"Thanks you too" I said blushing slightly

After we  finished eating with a total of Sakura: 4 bowls Y/n: 9 bowls it was a total of 89 Ryo and I decided to pay because I still have a lot of money from the S-rank mission I did with Ibiki when I was 7 in the land of waves. I got a total of 11,000 Ryo just because I accidentally killed a fat man named Fato or Gato something like that.

After that I said goodbye and went home. When I got home Itachi and Sasuke where in my living room. When I was 8 Itachi and I had become really close to me since I met Mikoto one day and helped her carry her groceries home and after that she learned that I was orphan. She suddenly started inviting me over to eat dinner and hang out with her. Itachi noticed how close I was to his mom and greeted me whenever he came home from training or something else. But we dint became close until I had the opportunity to go to the ANBU private library. He noticed that I was there and started talking to me more often until we become something like best friends. Mikoto was glad because when her son was little he didn't had much friends. When I was 9 I have him my spare key. Only the people I trust have a key like Obito, Kakashi, Itachi, Kushina, Ibiki-san and Anko maybe Y/n in the future but she could just ask Kakashi for the key. Now that I think about it that's a lot of keys.