La ola de Diversion y 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒔

Gina up there UWU

"Wakey Wakey," the maid said she had a deep voice

*Bisexual Panic*

The maid had strawberry blonde hair with bright orange eyes that remembered you of a sunset in the middle of summer when your parents make you go outside and end up enjoying the afternoon and spending time with them.

"I'm Gina and I'll be attending you in your stay ma'am," she said

"Gina there's no need to talk to me formally just call me Y/n"

"May I ask why," Gina said

"It makes me feel old and at the same time uncomfortable because you're older than me"

"Oh, sorry if I've made you uncomfortable y/n," Gina said

"It's ok I didn't mean it in a meaningful way"

"I understand," Gina said

"So should I get your bath ready?"

"Yes please, Miss Gina"

*She proceeded to get your bath ready*

"Which fragrance would you like Citrus, Roses, Herbs, Mint, or lavender"

"I'll take Citrus and herbs please"

Gina took your now mid-length hair and started to brush it and placing a natural hair mask in your hair. She let it sit for a minute then let you to the room of the bath that was different from the one where you took the shower at. The doors were hidden behind a portrait of Hera, Zabuza, and Yuki. In the moment we got into the room the water was there already and it was also warm. Gina poured the fragrance right away so I could get in.

The water felt so fucking good it was like all my muscles where being freed from being slaves to stress.

"I guess that class of aromatherapy that I took back in fifth grade was worth it. Citrus and herbs truly is a great combination to manage your stress and help your immune system. Even more if you drink tea of that combination.  But I need to remember that stress make get old faster and we don't want that. Also i need to sleep well and maintain myself hydrated. (Not me stating thns while pulling an all nighter, but at least im hydrating myself) 

(Disclaimer: most of the information here came from doctors or indigenous people from Mexico)

"Gina I'm done could you please bring my towel"

"Right away" Gina said 

Gina proceeded to pass me the towel and  a white dress with blue undertones that dress was beutiful like one of the isekai historical manwhas I used to spend the whole night reading.

"You'll have wear this to breakfast then come back to the room and I'll change your clothing's into a more business specific outfit"

"Ok Gina"

Gina then guided you to the greenhouse where breakfast was about to be served.

The greenhouse was beutiful plants that I have never seen and in the middle of the greenhouse there was a table with 8 seats. Zabuza, Hera and Haku were sitting there. Kakashi was just coming in aswell with a maid who looked a bit too tired.

Kakashi was dressed in the same color as me.

Soon after me and Kakashi got seated Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke arrived. All of them had their own maids as well. Breakfast was served it was some kind of soup that smelled heavy on herbs with some fresh warm bread, Bread is indeed my guilty pleasure.

"Morning, it's a pleasure having you in this household this morning after guiding me home, all the way from Konohagure" Hera said with a warm smile

"Thank you for guiding my darling wife back home" Zabuza said while Haku just nodded

(TIMESKIP BECAUSE MY DUMB ASS IS TO LAzy to write the breakfast part and to rewrite this in all caps)

"Now that you've finished your breakfast lets go change your clothes" Gina said

"KK"

DUN DUN DUN~

IT WAS A HOT PINK DRESS! I have not dressed in this fucking color since my mom bought me those shorts...

To be continued...

Will Y/n have another option? Who knows come back soon enough you'll find out.

Next Chapter:
La ola de Diversion y 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒔 PT.2