Damn Girl you Good?

Last night you fell asleep and now you woke up by Kakashi coming telling you to wake up that it's going to be your first day on the academy and that he woke up early to buy things to you for the academy and that you needed to be thankful. (You flick him off)

"Thanks dad"

"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚒𝚍 𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚒-𝚜𝚊𝚗"

"ok"

^Kakashi left the room so you could change^

After you changed you went to downstairs Kakashi was cooking. Kakashi noticed that you have modified the clothes. Yesterday when they asked you size's for the clothes you chose a shirt two sizes bigger that yours and shorts and you had fish net stockings your are still waiting for them to bring you your sewing machine and fabric. you still have your original shoes doe.

^you ate^

Kakashi lead you to the academy it was much bigger that what they show in the anime. Yo and Kakashi part ways and Iruka sensei called for you and said that you will need to wait for the class to start to present yourself to the class.

"Sorry but I don't want to present myself to the class I'll just go sit"

^he nodded in response^

After that he got summoned some about a brat. AKA: Naruto

You silently enter the class blocking your presence sitting under the desk next to Sasuke Uchiha AKA: Emo bitch he did notice your presence. You knew this was going to be your seat until Sasuke and Naruto Kiss. You started reading killing stalking until Iruka came with naruto saying that you guys where going to take the transformation test. Thanks to Naruto. Everyone complained about it even Sasuke. You stayed under the seat until everyone started taking the test. You wanted to be last one you just peeked out of the seat for Naruto test laughed a lot and went under the seat again still blocking your presence. When the time came you came out from under the desk and you decided to transform into Gaara. You stopped blocking your presence so people now where looking at you murmuring things like: who is that guy, where has he been all this time, he's so handsome, huh, the hell and was he hiding somewhere else all this time. 

"Ok I did it bye Iruka sensei"

"Just go back to your seat" Iruka sensei said

"Alright" suddenly you disappeared and without people noticing you went back under the desk.

You decided to put your headphones on and listen to Touch You from  Yarichin Bitch Club in loop.  You got relaxed and stopped blocking your presence and Sasuke noticed you. He was shaking your shoulder cause you fell asleep. Your phone fell the headphones disconnected and the song started playing loud volume in the classroom. All those inappropriate lyrics were allowed in the classroom making euroga twist and disgust and you where in shock you practically wanted to die but you didn't grab your phone you asked hide it deeper under the desk well the music was playing loud in that classroom Sasuke was blushing yeah he gay.

(Fun fact remember you suddenly started understanding Japanese you still speak Spanish in English but now you speak and read Japanese okay justs a reminder).

SASUKE POV:

I was thinking of what to have for dinner and suddenly I feel a presence next to me beneath the desk it was the new kid in the class. Maybe that's when nobody saw him cuz he was under the desk and blocked his presence. He was asleep so I decided to shake his shoulders so he woke up. Suddenly metal thing fell from his jacket and loud music started playing the music was really not appropriate. Iruka sensei was shop and I tried to stop the music but I couldn't and the new kid woke up but he didn't do anything about the music he was just crying laying down on the floor.

After about 5 minutes and the new kid stood up and turned off the music and apologized and blocked your presence again.

*Time skip brought to you by my straight B's and my upset parents*

(Author-Chan isn't that good)

(Well my parents got upset at me for not having straight A's (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ )

It was now the end of they Sasuke noticed the new kid and decided to follow him. The new kid was creepy by the way he was screaming a bunch of unknown jutsu's in the training grounds. The kid yelled something like "I have the power of anime in God Vine" and did so.e movements and it strangely worked. They where celebrating. Suddenly they screamed "Oops I stayed too long'

They said only caught near a person who said:
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢"

"Thanks"

They headed out of the training grounds I'm still careers who are they?

I decided to head home after sometime.

[I'm so sorry for not updating I updated late]

Just the clear things up  Naruto dad and mom still alive. And Naruto is still a brat. Minato it's going to be the next hokage and next episode and yeah. Sasuke clan still alive well half of them.  Sakura parents are dead

So yeah I decided to do it like this. I'm going to be working another fan fiction of the Canon anime later in the year.

The hokage monument only has three faces and tsunade is the missing nin