Chapter 3

Authors POV

When Jisoo open the door...Lisa immediately run inside. Jisoo look at her, but her gaze return back toward the door when Jennie came in with a red face.

'Oh! That's why she's running for her life' Jisoo thought.

"Eomma! Help! A monster is chasing me!" Lisa exclaimed and hide behind her moms back.

They chase all around the house until Jisoo shout because of annoyance.

"STOP CHASING! Appa is still asleep."

"Girls, stop it already your father is still sleeping" their mom said.

"Jennie, what did Lisa don't this time?" Jisoo ask.

"Jennie unnie is already li- mmhmmhhh" Lisa didn't finish her word when Jennie cover her mouth.

"Shut up or i might kill you, you stupid brat..." Jennie said almost like choking Lisa.

"Jennie, let go of your sister already or you might kill her." Her mom said.

Then Jennie let go of Lisa, then Lisa run to side of eomma.

"Lisa when I heard unnie will say something about, I know who I will kill..." Jennie growl.

"Whatever" she replied back.

"Lisa go to your room and change your clothes with the neat one." Their mom as she pushing her towards the stair case.

"Why are we going to the mall?" Lisa ask while jumping up and down.

"Your fiancee is coming here to get you." Her mom remind her.

"Oh right, I forgot. I'm going eomma..." Lisa said and walk upstairs.

The three run towards their mother with sad look on their faces.

"She's leaving already? Is it to early, eomma?" Jennie ask.

"But Jungkook said he will get her after a week and that's the deal." Their mom explain.

"But about our school?" Jisoo ask.

"That will be living at Seoul also so she can go to school." The woman explains to them.

"Well....That's better but may we ask why you suddenly rush off the wedding?" Jennie ask.

"I can't tell you for now but its for our safety." They're mom look at them sincerely.

"But she'll still going to school in our school right?" Jisoo ask.

"I'm gonna miss our most teasing maknae."Chaeyoung as she let out a heavy sigh.

"Not just you but me too." Jennie said putting her head in Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Me three as well. But don't be sad, we will see her by the way." Jisoo comfort them.

"You girls also need to change your clothes as well." Their mom said breaking the sad atmosphere.

"Come one guys let's go." Jisoo said before leading ye two towards the stair case.

-

In a hotel that owns by Lisa's groom, a seven good looking man is standing near the lobby chatting to each other. While the people or maybe girls is looking at them with blazing eyes.

"So what were we waiting for? Let's go get your bride kook." A short guy said and was about to go ahead when another guy stop him

"Are you the groom?" Jin ask.

Then the two of them bicker. One of their friend is lost at his thought, and Jungkook seems to notice.

"Hyung? You okay?" He ask tapping his shoulder that made him flinch.