Chapter 29

The sun is slightly peeking through the windows, and the two person inside the room is still asleep. Tired of last night activity.

A sound of ringing could be heard from the phone, Jungkook's phone. He slowly open his eyes and search for his buzzing phone.

"Hello?"

"Master, I've sent the details towards your mansion this morning." The guy on the other line proudly answered.

"Okay, I'll check on it later. Good job." He said before hanging up.

He look at his side and found his still sleeping wife. She's facing the other side of the bed.

Smiling, he go close to her side and slide his hand on her bare waist. He began giving wet open mouth kisses on her neck down to her back.

Lisa slowly open her heavy eyelids, she twitched when she feel him kissing her body.

"Jungkook.....enough already. I'm still tired." She said moving away but since her waist is locked in his arms, she can't get away.

"Your stamina is too weak, we just did a round and you already fell asleep." He said chuckling at the end.

"It's my first time! And I don't know anything about it." She said sounds like whining.

"Good morning." He greet her.

"Good morning." She said back.

He was about to say something when one again his phone rang. With a frown on his face he answer.

"What?" He ask in annoyed tone.

"Wake up! Jin hyung already prepared the breakfast come down quickly and after that we still need to discuss about the another attack!" Jimin shout at him.

"We can do it tonight, tell one of the maid to bring our breakfast here, Lisa isn't feeling well." He said, Lisa hit his arm for using her as a reason.

"Tsk, what am I to you a servant? Jin hyung will kill you once he heard this." Jimin said and Jungkook can here him stomping his feet.

"Don't act so childish, give him the phone." He said.

"Come down here right now or I might go up there and kill you by myself!" He received another shout.

'Why do people keep shouting early in the morning.'

"Hyung, Lisa isn't feeling well." He said to him.

"Why?" He said with a lower voice this time.

"She can't walk properly, her head is spinning. And she's so hot." He said.

"Tsk, be thankful she's sick or might really kill you up, what about the mission?" He snicker from the other side.

"Ask Jimin hyung. I still need to help her hyung, bye!" He cheerfully said before hanging up.

When he turned to the side he saw Lisa getting herself to stand up.

"Are you sure you can stand up?" He ask.

"Of course, I'm not sick." She grumbled.

She stand but quickly fall down to the floor.

'What happened to my legs?'

"Aish, your being stubborn again." Jungkook said as he get up from the bed.

"Yah! At least wear pants." She said as she cover her eyes.

"Honey, you already saw me naked." He said before chuckling while carrying her.

"Its not funny!" She whined.