Chapter 21

Authors POV

In a crowded street, a Blondie girl is walking alone by herself. Not even minding the danger ahead her.

"A beautiful girl walking alone in this dangerous street" a unknown guy suddenly approach her "can I accompany you until you reach  your house?"

"Its okay, and anyway I don't know you Mr stranger. Excuse me" she walks past him. But the guy grab her arm.

"You need to come with me" he whispered to her ear.

"And why do you think I'm coming with you? Huh, didn't I told you already I don't know you Mr." She sarcastically replied.

"Oh come on Lalice,  how long are you planning to avoid me?" He speak in Thai language.

The girl immediately recognise the way he spoke.

"Your voice sound familiar.....did we meet already?" She ask.

"Ugh!!! You brat how long are you gonna ignore me!?" He's getting irritated because of the girls attitude.

"Hahaha, so now you have the guts to talk to me after how many attempts I tried to talk to you too at school" the girl look at her "Your fangirls is more important, so......go and hang out with them instead of me."

She walked and they guys just let out a deep sigh be for catching up after her.

"Hey look, its not like that, I just need to ignore you for a while, cause we had a bet with my friends."

"Even in bet, you put me in" she said rolling her eyes.

"Its not like that, wait are you aware someone is following behind?"

Then Lisa turn to look at him.

"What?"

"A guy is following you, look there" he said pointing at a guy who's in black.

"I'm not aware of that, but why do you think he's following me?" She  confusingly question.

"I don't know, its better if you come with me so I can get you home to make sure your safe." He insist.

"But can I buy some ice cream first?" She look at him "I'm really hungry"

"Okay, let's go"

They walk to the nearest convenient store to them and chatting how's life going.

"We better hurry lis, look at the guy who following you is calling someone" Bambam said worringly looking at Lisa.

While the Blondie just laugh because of Bambam funny face, she didn't know this friend of her is still the same since their childhood.

"Why? Are you scared of him?" She teasingly ask.

"Oh come on! Don't tease me, of course I'm not scared of him. He's just a filthy bastard." He fight back.

"Really? Then go ask him why he's following us?"

"Go ask him yourself."

"What a coward" she take a glance of him "just admit it to me your afraid of him, don't you?"

He just glare at her, but she just laugh it out not minding the glare she's receiving from him.

"Okay I'm done. Let's go" she said before standing up from her sit.

They walked towards Bambam car.

"How's life Here in Korea?" He ask putting his hand inside his pocket.