Chapter 32

"I don't know sir, I don't know who's Mr Jeon!" The girl shouted as she's trying to get off the guards grip on her shoulders.ff
"Where is she?" He ask.

One of the guards pointedg girl, Jungkook didn't approach her when he saw the clothes.
44frrf
"Its not her she's wearing Pajama's." He said before walking away.

And again his phone ring. He answered it.

"J-jungkook help me!" He heard Lisa's voice.

"Lisa! Where are you?" He ask and stop walking.

"I'm still at the floor where you left me earlier. A mysterious guy is chasing me, please hurry." She said whispering.

"I'm coming wait for me doll." He said before running towards the elevator.

-

Lisa is hiding inside the janitors room not coming out, still looking outside. A guy is following her earlier and she keep going in other way but the guy keeps following her.

She decided to run and the guy also run, until she end up in the janitors room. When she called Jungkook she keep trying to make her voice low so that the guy can't hear her.

"Boss I lost her, I need to get out of here now, this is Jeon's territory." She heard the guys voice.

"Yes sir, I think they're arguing earlier. Yes sir, right away." The guy said before hanging up.

Lisa came out and immediately grab the Guy's neck and headlock him. The guy can move because of her sudden move.

"Who's this boss of yours? And what do you want from me?" She ask grabbing his arm and turning it towards his back.

"Ah! Let go!" He exclaimed trying to free himself from her grip.

"Tell me first then I'll let you." She said.

"I rather die than to tell you." The guy calmly said.

"Okay, if you insist." He said before completely breaking his arm.

"Aaahhh! You bitch!" He shout.

"I'm not a bitch asshole, oh and tell the boss of yours I'm not an easy girl, Jeon Jungkook will not marry me for nothing." She said before leaving the guy running away

"Lisa!" She heard his voice shouting.

She run towards him and when she saw him, she immediately rapped her arms around his neck. Jungkook also hug back.

"Jungkook let get away from here." Lisa mumbled while burying her head in his firm chest.

"Lisa, what happen?" Jungkook said moving his hand behind her up and down.

He's also wondering how the hell did the guy came in. He has guards every where at the building. And his enemies knows that this place is one of his territory, who would dare to come here just to harm his woman? If someone then they're not gonna come out alive from the place.

"Sshh, let's rest first will go to the place in the afternoon." He said before leading them to his condo.

-

Jennie came out of her room wearing a crop top and shorts. Jisoo almost drop the glass of juice in her hands when she saw her walking downstairs.

"J-jennie.... Is that really you?" She ask checking her out.

"Is it too short? Or too revealing?" She said standing infront of her.

"Most of your skin is too open to people's eyes." She said looking at her up and down. "Is it a date?"