Chapter 20

Jungkook's POV

After I called Lisa, I quickly killed the guy infront of me. By the way I'm at my mafia business for now, dealing with the traitors of my group.

Me: who the hell is your fucking boss!!?

I exclaimed as I aim the gun in his forehead, well this person betrayed our group. He already join other group after joining us and help them bring us the down but no one could get away from Jeon jungkook.

Guy: pfft, as if I'm gonna tell you.

Me: is that so? Here.

I pull the trigger and shot him in his head, some of his nasty blood came to me face.

Me: clean this mess, and torture the other two until they say some information.

I told my men, I still need to go to the company, and ask my security team if they already finish the job I give them.

-

Men: sir! We have some problems in tracing the guy's location!

One of my employees said as he walked in my office.

Me: what do you mean your having a problems?

Men: we try to hack he's phone and looked for his details but we failed.

Me: do you have any information that you get from him?

He give the iPad his holding since he came in.

Men: as you can see, that picture, its a screenshot of a CCTV near the madam's current location. The madam is in the class valley division home, and the unknown man's location is near her, sir.

He's right, the place is far away from lisa's friends house, but who's house did this guy staying right now?

Me: where exactly is thus staying inside the division?

Men: we're still looking forward for it sir, if you don't mind, I need to go.

Me: hmm, give the details tomorrow or after your done.

Men: yes sir, excuse me.

He said before getting out. What the hell do this person wants from Lisa? I was broken from my thought's when my friend Mingyu came in without knocking...

Mingyu: hey kook!

Me: you don't know how to knock? Do you?

Mingyu: I'm sorry, I came here because I want to confirm if your really getting married.

Me: WHAT!?

He seemed shocked because of my question.

Mingyu: hey chill bro, just asking, but seriously your really getting married?

Me: yes, how did you know? As far as I remember I didn't tell anyone yet except my group.

He smiled creepily.

Mingyu: hahahahaha, I think she's unlucky.

He said before bursting to laughter.

Me: huh, you didn't even saw my bride, I'm sure you'll drool over her.

Then he's laughing stopped.

Mingyu: of course. She has a doll face, a petite body and .........her curves its so perfect.

My eyes widen, how did he know Lisa?

Me: FUCKING STOP!!!

Mingyu: just joking....he he he.