Chapter 35 - HONEYMOON (2)

Jungkook slowly entered her smooth inside. He throw his head back while his lips perfectly form an o shape.

"Ahhh." she moan out closing her eyes.

After few minutes, when she finally adjust to his size, he made her sit while he get the glass of water in the side table and a pill beside it.

"Lisa open your mouth." He command.

"W-why?" she ask stuttering.

"You need to drink this." He said.

She open her mouth lightly while he put the pill inside and made her drank the whole glass of water.

After she digest it, he started to move his rigid member slowly, for her not to get hurt.

"Ah! What did you make me drink?" She ask wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Its for your stamina, so we can do a few more rounds." He said smirking at her.

Her expression immediately changed when she heard what he just say.

"You! Jungkook! I can't get tired tonight! We still have flight tomorrow!" She said hitting his bare chest.

He laughed because of her funny expression. Her eyes grew more round, and her cheek flushed in to color red down to her expose neck.

"Don't worry, we will ride in my private plane." He said while moving a bit faster.

"Ah! But— ahh! Still." She uttered between her moan.

"If you can't walk I'll carry you." He tease her.

"Ah! Slow!" Lisa moan, not responding to his statement.

"Its a birth control pill."

Lisa hit hes chest as she clenched on him.

"Too tight!" He gritted his teeth when Lisa unexpectedly clenched around him. "Loosen up"

"Y-you j-just grew more bigger." She mumble holding to him.

He continuously move his waist in a fast speed that Lisa could barely breath because of the pleasure filling her head.

Jungkook continue his movements until Lisa faint in exhaustion.

"Hey let's go up and see if they already finish." Rose said before getting up from her sit but Jimin made her sat down again.

"Finish? They will probably finish after dawn." Jimin said smirking.

"Is Jungkook really gone insane?" Jin ask in disbelief tone.

"I think so, but I already have a room down there." Yoongi said.

"Tsk, now what I'm gonna do with my face, it will get  bitten by the mosquitoes their." Jin said pointing at the door behind them.

"Hyung if I really don't know you for years, I might think your a gay." Taehyung said while swirling some keys in his hands.

"Where have you been? Huh?" Hobi ask.

"Just getting some keys in Jungkook's car." He said before walking towards the door of the basement.

"Hey Taehyung are you insane?" Hobi ask signaling him not to open it.

"What? This place is clean don't worry." He assured him with his boxy smile.

The boys is anxious cause they don't know what's going on Taehyung. The door he's opening is their torture basement. What if the girls heard the people shouting down there?