Chapter 31

"Unnie!" Lisa said before hugging Jennie.

"Miss me that much wifey?" She ask as hugging back.

"I thought your angry." Lisa ask with a pout on her face.

"Why would I be angry at you?" Jennie spat.

"Cause I tell Jisoo unnie where are you at that time." Lisa said.

"Oh its nothing beside Taehyung is the one who bear the pain." Jennie whisper.

"Speaking of Taehyung oppa, he's been chatting someone on his phone earlier." Lisa whispered back.

"How about Jimin?" Chaeyoung ask.

"He's always at his room." Lisa answered.

"Who's this girl his chatting huh?" Jennie ask.

"I don't know but one thing for sure its one from our school." Lisa said.

"Tsk, I don't care anyway." Jennie said walking away not wanting the conversation to be so long.

'Kim Taehyung just who is this girl Lisa's talking about?'

"Is she jealous?" Lisa ask Chaeyoung.

"Maybe....I don't know either." Chaeyoung answer shrugging her shoulders.

"Since your mansion is attacked, where are you gonna stay?" Jaehyun ask.

"I still have spare mansions but we'll be staying in my house near THE HILL VILLAGE." Jungkook answered.

"But isn't it too far?" Jin ask.

"What do you mean too far?" Jungkook ask back.

"You and Lisa will be staying their, while us will stay at one of your mansions." He answered.

"Bangtan will come with me, and the others need to visit us every weekend to give some information's on what's happening at town." Jungkook said.

He's planning to take his hyungs and Lisa to his rest house that is far away from the town. It will help them to avoid any attack that Sehun will make.

"But all your mansion is highly guarded, the thing I don't understand is why are planning to stay in a place where its so far away from your subordinates." Mingyu stated this time.

"Our wedding is being canceled every time its near, Sehun knows every move I do." He replied.

"So your saying.....there's a traitor in our side? Well I think its nothing new to you." Bambam said.

"Exactly, therefore I need one of you to make an eye out for those people who work under us." He command.

"I'll do it, besides I don't want to go to any missions for now. My body needs rest." Jaehyun said.

"Next, I need someone to guide the three sister while we're gone." Jungkook said.

"I'm taking that." Bambam said.

Its not gonna be a big task for him anyway, guess why? (Comment down )

"That's all, will be going tomorrow, for now I'll be staying in my condo with Lisa, same towards the others." He said.

"Okay, copy that Sir." Jackson said.

"Fuck, I still have explanation to do." Jungkook said.

"Good luck then!" Bambam said before standing up and removing the dust on his shirt. "She too has an explanation to do."

"End of the meeting, let's go." Mingyu said before they get in their car.

The three girls also gave their goodbyes. Saying they have and urgent matter at school, Lisa wants to come but Jungkook didn't let her.