Chapter 6

It's quarter ten in the night and Lisa is still not home. Jungkook didn't call her back again when she hang up.

She is also having problem dealing with the girl earlier.

"Are you done talking to your sugar daddy?" The bitch ask.

"I'm not talking to a sugar daddy girl, I'm like you who's banging random man inside this bar." Lisa said throwing her a glass of wine.

"What the fuck!! How dare you to do that!!!" She ask and was about to slap Lisa when you Lisa punch her right in her face.

"Hey you bitch! No one dares to shout at me!" She said and slap her one more time before dragging Somi who's at a half asleep state.

Suddenly the crazy bitch take a fist of Lisa's hair. Lisa let go of Somi and let the bitch drag her.

"I'm going to get you punish." She yelled while dragging towards the back entrance.

Lisa already sign her bodyguards earlier to take Somi home first and they don't have to help her fight a this bitch girl who's been telling since they talked.

"Poor girl, if I just can do something I would probably help her get away from that crazy woman." The people inside who saw them fight started to gossip and other is feeling pity towards Lisa.

"Yeah, me too I would really do that. But we can't just attack that girl, she's the woman of a powerful mafia." They gossip.

'This girl has a mafia boyfriend? Shit!!! I'm in trouble.'

Suddenly the Dianna bought her to a VIP room of the bar, there's someone standing outside.

"Let me in, I want to punish a stupid damn girl." She said to the guards.

They immediately open the door for her though, scared of demonic her face.

"I felt pity towards you guys to have a wicked witch boss like her." Lisa said to them.

Dianna even pull her hair harder.

"I'm not a wicked witch, you are!" She exclaimed.

"If I'm the wicked witch, then am I the one who shout at the guards just a little while ago?" She fired back raising her eyebrows to the girl I don't of her that has face that is so red because of anger.

"You really rest in my patience!?" She shout and was about to slap Lisa when one of the guard came to them.

"Ma'am Dianna, boss Chen is calling you." He said before bowing.

"Let's go, lead the way." The guard do what she says and she just held Lisa's arm.

"Don't worry I won't run." Lisa said and smugly chuckled.

"What's your name by the way? So in your funeral at least I can write it and also at your grave." She said looking at her.

"Lalisa Manoban." Lisa simply answered.

"Tsk, even though your name is a little bit long, it's beautiful."

"Where is she?" Jungkook said as he keep pacing back and forth inside his office.

"Hyung, hack Lisa's phone and come here when you find her location." He said while fidgeting his fingers.

"Is there something happened?" Yoongi ask with his sleepy voice.

"I called Lisa to ask her why she's not home yet, she then answered she's not coming home tonight cause she need to finish some trouble she's in." Jungkook explain to them.