Chapter 19

Lisa's POV

Me and my unnies decided to visit our friend's house today, actually we have a sleep over last night and jungkook allow me to come, but he said I need to be back this morning. Nah, I'm just gonna hangout with my unnies first.

Jennie: Lisa, are you done?

Me: yes miss. Let's go!

Jisoo: hey! Wait for us!

Today is Saturday I the one who's driving, hahahaha destination to the hell.

Chae: Lisa, drive.

Me: my pleasure.

Then she just realize what she said, her eyes widens. But before she could protest I'm already sitting in the driver sit.

Jennie: you're the one driving?

I nodded.

Jisoo: no more chitchat, I'm sure any minutes that annoying boys will gonna be here.

Chae: let's go, Lisa drive safely.

Me: ma'am yes ma'am.

The boys said they'll pick me up today in the morning so we decided to go earlier. But I think the luck is not in our side.

We saw a black van parking infront of our gate.

Jennie: shit! They're here.

Chae: what are we gonna do?

Me: watch and learn.

They just gulped to the statement I give them. I calk the number of the guard and told him to open the gate, cause I'm going out.

The van didn't come in yet, so this is the chance to drive out. 3...2...1... Here we go!!!

Jisoo: Lisa? AHHHHH!!!

She shout when the cars speed so much.

Jennie: whoohh, let's see who's gonna win for this race bitches!

She said playfully,  I look at the front mirror and there not coming on the way here.

Chae: they're not chasing us.

Jisoo: that's a good news, now Lisa slow down.

My phone rings and I ask Jennie to answer it and put on speaker.

Me: hello? Who ever calling. I'm driving right now, call me later bye.

Jennie was about hang up when a hoarse voice In the other line I heard.

Jk: doll, where are you?

Me: why?

Jk: didn't I tell you to come here in the morning?

Me: ahhh I'm on my way there.

Jk: didn't the boys arrive yet?

Me: arasseo, they didn't.

Jk: Lisa? Lisa?

They jisoo unnie snatch the phone from Jennie's hold.

Jisoo: hey kiddo, this is Jisoo speaking. Lisa, me and two others is going somewhere, so we're going home late, bye .

They she hang up. I looks at the side mirror and saw the van earlier. Wait......they saw us. Ugh!!!! I groaned.

Jennie: you tired?

Me: no, the boys follows us.

She look back and saw the black van.

Jennie: fuck!!! Drive faster.