Chapter 37

"Why do we need to cancel it?" Lisa ask while cuddling with jungkook at the bed.

"Are you upset? Or do you—"

"Its okay, I know your a busy man so I understand." Lisa said looking t him with assuring smile.

Its maybe at three a.m right or four, Jungkook and the others just finish their discussion at two o'clock. They have plan to just follow Jennie where she goes. They cant harm her or just kidnapped her, actually Hoseok suggested that plan but Taehyung throw a knife that almost hit his head.

"I'm really sorry lili if we can't go." He said while caressing her soft brownish hair.

Lisa only snuggled deeper to his neck while inhaling his addicting scent. Well she's also planning something.

"You need to stay at your unnies house for a while with the other noonas." He said once again.

Its also part of the plan they need to make the girls stay in one place. So they can see who's going with Jennie.

"Whyyyy??" She whine while now wriggling in his hold.

"For your safety..." He said trying to make her stop.

"Are you going to a very dangerous mission huh?" She said scoffing, he nodded. "But.......I'm safer right here cause you have this whole place is  under your control."

"I know but I can't trust anyone here on your safety. Your sisters know you much more" he said.

"Ughhh fine....I can't disobey a mafia boss." Lisa said while rolling her eyes.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He said staring at her intently.

"What if I do?" She challenge back.

Jungkook didn't respond instead he glare at her before sliding his right hand in to her lower abdomen which is completely naked.

"Then I'll give you a lesson you need to learn." He said before entering his two fingers inside her.

"Jungkook!!! Stop I'm still sore!"

Nayeon, Momo, Jihyo, Sana, Tzuyu, and Dahyun is preparing the things they needed cause another mission has arrived to them.

"Where's the other unnies?" Tzuyu ask while putting the knife at her leg.

"They need to stay behind for the hacking cause Jennie is coming with us." Nayeon explained before walking towards the living room.

"Is everything now here?" Dahyun said walking downstairs.

"Yeah the bp said they'll meet us at the given schedule."

"Its so sad to know that Lisa isn't going with us. I misses her already." Tzuyu said.

"Tzu you just see her twelve hours a go." She just rolled her eyes at Momo.

"Okay everything at place we nee—"
Someone knocked at the door before Wendy can finish her sentence.

"Who the hell would knock at this time its still early." Dahyun said before walking towards the main door.

"Be careful." Sana remind her while handing her a bat.

When Dahyun was about to hit the person, she heard a familiar voice.

"Dahyun unnie!" The girl said before running to her.

"Lisa? Oh my god!!! What are you doing here!?" Dahyun said hugging her back. "Did Jungkook did something bad to you? Where is he? Let me hit him with my fists!"