Chapter 30

As Lisa slowly open her eyes she look around and she saw the other six guys with them.

"What's happening?" She ask.

But Jungkook just signal her to keep quiet. He made her cover her head in the crook of his neck.

Lisa is still confuse on what's happening, and she don't know why she can't hear anything.

"Jungkook? Why I can't hear anything?" She ask.

He can't answer her cause he's trying to find their selves a hiding spot, Taehyung and Jimin is shooting who is in their way.

Lisa saw Yoongi bringing out a mashing gun. Her eyes widen and she immediately close her eyes when she saw he's almost ready to shoot.

"The area is clear, let's go." Jimin said as they continue to walk.

"Where's the car?" Jin ask.

A man came running towards them Hobi was about to shoot him when the man put his hands up.

"Sir, there already outside the mansion." He said.

"Fuck! Hurry up, we need to get out of here." Jin said before getting in the car.

"Contact our other man and tell them to be here." Namjoon said to the man who nodded before he left.

"Is Lisa still asleep?" Namjoon ask.

"She's awake." Jungkook replied looking at her.

He cares her cheek that made her look at him. Jungkook carefully remove the pods in her ears.

"Ssshh, its okay, we just have a emergency." He said as he engulf her trembling body.

Lisa is gangster but they often use knives or just pistols for their missions, using mashing gun is not their thing. That's why she's scared cause she's not use to it.

"Why does Yoongi oppa has mashing gun in his hands earlier?" She ask.

"I'll explain later, but for now we need to go out of here as soon as possible." He said pecking her forehead.

Just then they hear gun shot, the windshield of the car front is broken already and the other windows too.

"That bastard really plan this! Why he's so desperate!" Yoongi said while shooting the man outside.

"I'm out of bullets!" Jimin said.

"Here" Hobi hand him the rifle he got from Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook..." Lisa called out.

"Wait, baby sit down and duck your head." He instruct her what to do.

He put Lisa on the sit, he's near the window and pull out a rifle from the bag Hobi brought and started shooting.

Someone phone suddenly rang. And try to look at each other. Lisa searched for the phone and saw its from Yoongi.

"Yoongi oppa, Jaehyun is calling..." Lisa said.

"Answer him and told him to wait for us at the street near the highway." He said.

"Jaehyun oppa?"

"Lisa can you give the phone to suga?" He ask.

"Uuhh, his busy for now, but he said to you guys that wait at the street near the highway." Lisa replied.

"Copy that!" He said before hanging up.

"They're on their way." She inform them.

"Lisa can you do me a favor?" He ask. Lisa nodded "Dial your unnies number and told them to not come to the mansion first."