Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV

We are now driving towards the mall with the others but cars our separated, we decided to drive by ourselves. Me, jin, and Jimin hyung is in one car. Jisoo, Jennie noona and chaeyoung is one car. Taehyung, Hobi, Yoongi and Namjoon hyung is the other car.

Lisa?

She's with her so called baby.

Jin: hey kook, what's with that face?

He ask as he look at me.

Me: I'm so disappointed. How come she choose that her so called baby over me.

Jimin: let her be, she didn't ride it for a long time.

He said while patting my shoulder, jin hyung is the one driving I'm not in the mood to drive for now. I look outside seeing Lisa driving her big bike, yeah that's what she called her baby. Aish stop jungkook, its just a big bike no need to be jealous.

Jennie's POV

Were here at chae's car jisoo unnie is the one who's driving, I'm sitting in the backseat looking outside the window and saw Lisa with her big bike.

She will treat chae young what ever she want cause she bought her big bike to the Jeons mansion.

Chae: you heard it unnie we'll having a ball this Sunday at the Gimnasuim.

Jisoo: I think Lisa doesn't know yet.

Me: I'm just gonna buy a simple dress.

Then jisoo unnie take a quick glance at me.

Jisoo: first time hearing you saying you'll just gonna buy a simple dress for a ball.

Chae: unnie, why'd you think he will like a simple dress?

I looked at her.

Me: what? What do you mean "he"?

Chae: do you think I don't know hmm?

Me: know what?

Jisoo: what the----- Jennie! Don't play innocent to us we know you like Taehyung.

Me: of course not, I don't like that alien.

Chae: see, you even have him a nickname.

Jisoo: you didn't give any nickname to other guys except that two punks.

Jennie: unnie, I. Don't. Like. Him.

Chae: why are you being so protective? Hmm?

Jennie: if you won't stop, I'll tell them your precious secret.

Her eyes widen.

Chae: don't you dare.

I crossed my arms.

Jennie: I dare you, let's see who will gonna be a blushing mess.

Me and Jisoo unnie just laugh at chaeyoung's pity face. We're having a ball at the Gimnasuim this Sunday, and we need to buy some dress or gown. But I'm not in the mood to buy a gown, it's so exhausting to pull a gown duh.

Jungkook's POV

We already arrive at the mall, I get out from the car.

Tae: now what?

He asked while looking at the side mirror of his car.

Jennie: don't look at the mirror it will crack.

She roll her eye after she did that.

Tae: wow! You didn't see this handsome face.

He exclaimed looking at her.