Chapter 22

Author's POV

Few days has past  since the day Lisa almost got kidnapped. Jungkook and his friends make sure Lisa has bodyguard everywhere she go. Everywhere she go jungkook always come with her when his free from work to make sure nothing but is happening to her.

"Give me that! I'm not done yet!" Hoseok exclaimed when Jimin get his paper where he's drawing something.

"Hyung, I just wanna see it" he said running upstairs.

Hoseok is following behind him, on their way upstairs, Jimin saw Lisa running too.

"Jimin!!!" Hoseok said, still chasing him.

"Hey Lisa why are you running?" Jimin ask when he and Lisa is closer but they are still running.

"Jungkook is chasing me, look" they look at the back.

Jungkook is also running beside Hoseok chasing them.

"Jimin give it back already." Hoseok said.

"No til I see what is it." Jimin spat.

Jungkook run faster, and he catch Lisa. Lisa just scream when jungkook carry her to her bedroom.

"Get me down!" She said wiggling in his hands.

"No! you naughty girl. We are not finish yet" he smugly chuckle.

"Jimin oppa! Help me!" Lisa said looking at Jimin who already stop running cause Hoseok already get his paper and walk downstairs first.

"Sorry Lisa. That guy will kill me" he said before following Hoseok.

Lisa just give up cause what ever she do, she'll never get out in his grip.

"Hey unnie, do you think she can go with us tonight?" Rose said who's in her chair eating some Ramen.

"I don't know, why don't you call her?" Jisoo answered also eating.

They're at their dorm resting from their tiring classes, Lisa didn't came to school cause she don't want to go.

"I wish she could, we couldn't join any fight without her." Jennie said while walking back and forth.

"Geez, can you girl sit down here with us and eat first, early in the morning your being so problematic." Rose said looking at Jennie.

"Hey chipmunk, are okay? Its probably 12 noon now girl, hello!!!" Jennie said savagely.

"I overslept okay? I was chatting Ji—" she was unable to finish her word when she remember him.

"Who? Didn't I told no using phone when its time for bed? No extra allowance for you today" Jisoo said looking at rose.

"But unnie....I still have some project to came up next week and I don't have any savings to pay it." she whines stomping her feet while sitting on the chair.

"Stop acting like a kid, it doesn't suit you." Jennie said.

"Stop it already Jen, call Lisa and ask her if she can come tonight" Jisoo said.

"Arasseo Arasseo, I'm calling her"

Lisa is walking in the garden, enjoying the scent of flowers everywhere. After having lunch with boys she excuse herself to have a walk in the garden. Jungkook ask her if she's okay, she said yes and jungkook just nod.

She's wearing a red hoodie she pair it with black joggers and her Nike shoes. She's thinking what her unnies doing right now. She didn't contact them since the accident cause they told her they'll gonna get busy because of their gangster thing.