CHAPTER 20

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, voted and Commented ❤️😘

Really Sorry for Not updating this story... Finally we are in the final chapter..Do read and tell your review for the last time ☺️

Let's Get into the Story

Chapter 10

Third person’s POV:

Recap: Abhigya date.  Tanu is back with her mate.  Vin Rana has entered the story.

Warning: Prepare yourself

“Who?” Abhi asked.

“It’s me, Vin Rana” a new voice said.

Pragya was surprised to see the vampire guy she bumped in the restaurant.

“You are the vampire guy I bumped into earlier.” Pragya said breaking the silence.

“You are right sweet cheeks” Vine rana winked at her and that did not settle right with Abhi so her growled at the vampire as he pulled his mate into his arms.

“Chill buddy. I mean no harm to the cutie of yours” to which Abhi replied with a snarky comment saying, “like you stand a chance against me. And don’t call my mate ‘cutie’ with the mouth you sucked innocent people’s blood” to which Vin Rana eyerolled at his antics.

“Listen I really want to know who is the strongest among us but now is not the right time or the right place….”

“What do you mean?”  Abhi asked.

“ohoh” is all vin rana said as everyone felt dizzy a small pain in the neck.

“Hmm~ It worked! Gracious!” *clap* *clap*.

“Nice shot Mehta! The witch didn’t fuck with us when she said that it will make any supernatural being lose its consciousness and power for a short period of time” Adithya snickered as he and Mehta went near them.

“Thank you, my lord. What should we do with them my lord?” Mehta asked.

“I am taking the omega and you deal with the rest” Adithya said and picked Pragya and vanished in the air.

When Adithya left him alone with them he slowly moved to where Tanu was lying in the cold ground.  He stared at her with a blank face and kicked her in her stomach.

“Useless! Just like your mother. I should have killed you just like I killed your mother when I had the chance. You can’t even seduce the stupid true blood alpha or give me the information in need without causing me trouble, can you, my lovely daughter?”

Then he went near vin rana with a disgrace as he kicked him in the ribs and spit out the words, “Fucking backstabber! Betraying your own king went to kiss the enemy’s ass?”

“And you none other than the one and only fucking true blooded alpha of solar pack. The coldest *kick* The bravest *kick* The strongest *kick* Abhi or should I say future alpha.

Abhi squinted his eyes open forcing himself to move a bit to search for his lovely mate Pragya’s scent who was no longer by his side.

“Still trying to move after the strong dosage I gave you? Hmm~ you are something else! But do not fret it. Its not use. You are going to die anyway. And if it makes you any better your little mate will follow after you to heaven as well~”

That’s it. Abhi’s eyes turned red and his wolf took over shredding the man into pieces within seconds within seconds.

The black wolf’s fur is soaking wet in the enemy’s blood still furious about letting someone take his omega right in front of him when he promised her protection.