CHAPTER 14

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

We are really happy that Our Story received 1.5k likes.. Thank you so much for all the Readers...

Happy Reading!! 😀😀

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Let's get into the Story..

Chapter 14

Warning: Detailed kissing and making out scene ahead if you are not comfortable you can skip it lol.  

Third person’s POV:

“Did you miss me?” a very familiar face asked pragya.

“Abhi?!” she exclaimed as her heartbeat accelerated like a race car.

She immediately turned around to greet her dearly missed mate only to see nothing?

She stood there for awhile blankly staring at the woods spacing out thinking about what she just saw.  Am I hallucinating? But it looked so real. It felt so real… as if he was right there, behind me all the time…

She sighed as she shook her head to stop herself from thinking to much already.

“I am so gonna give him a hard time when he returns. Humph”

After strolling a while pragya decided to return back to the pack house. On the way back she once again found herself in the same spot where abhi and her had a moment before being interrupted by the stranger.

Who is that stranger??  She thought about it as her eyes caught a sight of something near a bush..

She immediately went near the bush to see an antique ring.

Is this that strangers ring? It must have to be! Oh my god I have return back to the pack house quickly and show this as soon as possible.

Pragya turned around and sprinted towards the direction of the pack house only to hit hard against something and fell back. 

“ouch!” fear started to get to her as she thought it was the same stranger only to be greeted with the grinning alpha.

“Abhi! you startled me! I thought I was going to die!!” pragya said a bit dramatically even though it was true.

“oh my god! Are you ok pragya? I didn’t mean to startle you like that. I was just trying to surprise you” he stood awkwardly as his mate only returned a glare.

“Umm. Surprise?! I guess!?” pragya still glared at her mate determined to give her mate a really hard time.

“Are you going to help me get up or what?” abhi awkwardly laughed as he helped his omega to stand up.  But what happened next get both of them breathless.