CHAPTER 8

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the story...

In Pragya’s household

Third person’s POV:

      The morning in the moonflower pack house was totally in chaos.  Not everyone especially sarla.   

Because one her eldest daughter is missing.  Two, her youngest daughter found her mate. 

Three, there is a whole grown up alpha is lying unconscious in her backyard. 

     Everyone in the pack is panicking about the current situation in the pack house.  Ranguveer almost lost his mind when he heard that his daughter is gone missing. 

     “what should I do?  My didi is gone missing.  If something happened to her, I swear I will not forgive myself” bulbul ranted to purab, her mate who she found out last night. 

“don’t worry bulbul, we will find your sister soon.  She might have gone to take a run in the forest.  She will return soon” purab reasoned. 

“no purab, didi is not irresponsible like that. And knows better than to go to run alone in the mimiddle of the night"

“in that case I will help you guyz finding her.  I am sure my friend abhi, future alpha of solar pack will help- Hey abhi why do you look like you are hit by a train or something?  Is everything all right?” purab asked abhi who entered the living room of the pack house with his hair sticking out in every direction.

     “no, I am fine. Just almost died because my wolf pulled a stunt to save his mate” he said clearly annoyed and still tired. 

“mate? Who?”  bulbul asked somehow sweet. 

“your sister duh” it was at this moment he knew he ducked up. 

“you idiot” punch, “because of you” punch “my sister is missing” punch. 

Before any serious damage can happen to both the party purab stepped in and stopped both the alphas. 

     The commotion caught the attention of both sarla and ranguveer as well.

“before you judge me let me explain”.

  “no need your father just called me he asked us.  All of us to go to solar pack.  And don’t worry pragya is safe” ranguveer explained. 

Abhi is happy that his mate is safe.

BACK TO WHEN PRAGYA WAS ATTACKED

Third persons POV:

         The unknown person attacked pragya out of nowhere making her faint.

  “well well, I didn’t expect to find gold while searching for trash”. 

“if you want to go back alive you better leave that omega right now, you, ugly blood sucker” another voice was heard. 

The attacker, “tch, look a vampire can’t even have a meal huh? alpha” the vampire (the attacker is a vampire, dun dun dun) said.      

      The alpha growled as warning.  “tch, calm the hell down neil.  I am leaving the omega” the vampire left pragya in neil’s care. 

After that neil brought pragya to solar pack to treat her wound caused by the damned vampire when it attacked her from back.

AT SOLAR PACK

     Everyone arrived at the solar pack.  All of them was seated in the living room while neil explained about how he saved pragya from an attack in his pack border.

All of them especially pragya’s family is relieved to know that she is safe.

“thank you neil, I am in debt you saved my daughter pragya” ranguveer said. 

“no need ranguveer, after all its my son’s fault your daughter is in the current situation” neil saved while glared at abhi who gulped in slight fear because the only being he is afraid to is his mom and dad. 

He know he is going to have a lecture from his mom and dad.

MEANWHILE

     At that moment pragya woke in a stranger’s place to see her sister bulbul in her side with a concerned faced.

After bulbul explained everything to pragya, she broke down in bulbul’s embrace…

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be Continued soon...

What will happen next???

Target 70+ votes 🎯

Don't forget to cast your views friends... Your comments are our Energy boosters... Do comment...

By Subagokul & VioletSinclair8