💟CHAPTER - 2💟

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Actual story will start from the next update.. Hope you guys will love it...

Happy Reading!!!

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Everyone is busy in the moonflower pack. The whole pack is preparing the head alpha's house for the upcoming ceremony.

The pack people are nice.... Really nice, sometimes!!! The moonflower pack people is one of the friendlier people one will ever meet if you an alpha or a beta...

Not for omegas though!

Moonflower pack's ancestors are really close minded people. They do not acknowledge the feelings of the people but their wolf ranks.

Dispite the rank thing everything is nice here. As the pack members are helping their beloved luna beta sarla for their most beloved alpha twin sisters...

Alpha bulbul and Alpha pragya's 18th birthday ceremony tomorrow evening...

Good thing there is a lot of moonflowers growing nereby our pack or else they will know it all along that their most beloved alpha pragya is not an alpha...

Only if they knew!! But pretending to be someone else really sucks.

How would you feel when you have to act like someone else in front of others?

How would you feel when you have to act like you are stronger but inside you just want to cry and hug someone and want them to tell you that it's ok?

You have to keep your alpha act 24/7. You have to go "all alpha mode" when something triggers you..

Oh pragya may be you should audition for an actress role in a mega serial.

Yeah it really sucks to be an alpha when you are an omega.

But it's all for my good... they said...

Forcing me to pretend like an alpha, locking me up in my room most of the time unless its very important, not allowing me to make friends with anyone except bulbul,... Yep its all for my good! Such parents i have!

It's not like i hate them or they hate me or something like that, its just the onpy best way to keep my away from harm.

I once thought they will burn me alive when i came out as a "weak omega". But they really loves me even if i am a disgusting omega.

If it isn't them, then i dont know what i would be doing now. May be there wouldn't be a now, if they didn't accepted me.

But it's really lonely being alone.. No one to talk to- "i am here pragya"- except my wolf.

Its really cool that we can communicate with our wolves all the time and with the pack members through mind link if we need to.

"I am glad that you are here Silver" said Pragya

"Always pragya" said Wolf silver ..

But i really want to meet my mate already.

Once an omega is marked. She belongs to him and him alone. No one can break the bond.

So there is only one way to escape from this misery is to meet my mate soon and complete the mating process. He is my escape. My one and only...

Why do i sound like a mixture of Cinderella and Repanzel?? Anyways i hope to meet my mate soon... And never let him go.

"Dont worry we will meet him soon..". Silver said.

"I hope to" said Pragya...

(Silver wolf - The wolf inside Pragya....One who transforms Pragya to wolf)

"Pragya are you in there?" asked Bulbul..

"Yes bulbul i am here come in" said Pragya...

Bulbul walked in my bedroom with her pillow in her hand.

"Why are you not asleep yet??" Pragya asked her.

"I am nervous dii" said Bulbul

"Why my sweetest baby sister?"asked Pragya

"You know, tomorrow is our birthday right?"

" Yes, i know"

" You know, tomorrow is the day where we can find our destined mates right?".

"Yes i know".

" You know, the solar pack right?".

"Yes i know".

"You know, the next head alpha of the solar pack is coming to our pack to find his mate right?".

" Yes i kn- wait i didn't know that".

Bulbul smiled wickedly and joined her sister in her bed cuddling her.

"The next head alpha of the solar pack is coming to our pack to find his mate".

" Oh" said Pragya

"Pragya dii you cant say oh. Do you know how he even might be your mate!?!" asked Bulbul..

" Might be bulbul. But there is lot of werewolves will be visiting us tomorrow to find their mate. You cant tell who your mate is before meeting them. Anyways what's the reason you cant sleep" said Pragya..

"Pragya dii... What if i find mate tomorrow?.. What if.. What if my mate didnt like me? What if my mate want to reject me? What if-" asked Bulbul nervously...

"Bulbul baby you are the most beautiful, kindest, sweetest and strongest person i have ever know. No one can reject your charming self!. So dont worry about him rejecting you and stop thinking about the 'what ifs'. Everything will be alright okay?" said Pragya...

"You the best sis. I love you. Good night!!" She said as we cuddled together like we always do. She is one the reasons i still smile..

Deep inside i know ....bulbul is not the one who is going to be rejected. It may be some weak omega...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

To be continued...

What will happen next!??

Target 🎯 70+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views guys...

Do follow VoiletSinclair8

By Subagokul & Voiletsinclair8