CHAPTER 10

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends..

Happy Reading 😀😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get Into the story

Third persons pov:

     After pragyas parents left she and her sister bulbul went to take some rest in the guest rooms of the pack house. 

     But, abhi’s parents called him to have a little chat.  Abhi sighed knowing what is about to come soon. 

Abhi’s pov:

     I met my parents in my dad’s office room in our house.  The moment I stepped in the room, they turned their heads towards me with a glare set in their face.

“I am disappointed abhi” neil stated.

     “Ouch!?”  abhi sassily said but deep down he is hurt. Hurt, because that is what he is..

A disappointment.  To his father. To his mother. To his pack. Even to his ‘mate’.

     “ENOUGH ABHI!!” this is it was his mom ragini who yelled.

     “mom-“

     “Don’t ‘mom’ me abhi.  what were you thinking when you rejected your mate? Do you understand there are things the future head alpha aka you need to fulfil in order to take over the pack right?  Which is giving ur pack a luna? When you tried to rejected her as mate, you didn’t only break a promise.  You broke your mate’s heart.  You broke your packs trust by rejecting their future lune”, she exclaimed, scolding abhi with her eyes filled with hurt.

“What kind of alpha rejects his mate who is an omega?  Have you ever thought about the pain she has to go through just because she is born as an omega in her pack?  You broke my trust as well abhi! I expected a lot in you…”  his father neil spat with disappointment laced in his heart..

     “And you did all this for who?  For A snake who only wanted your money till now?”  ragini spat with venom mentioning about tanu.

     “What?  Tanu?  NO! YOU ARE LYING TANU WOULD NEVER-“

     “she is abhi”  neil calmly stated and played a clip of video which showed tanu stealing the pack’s money using a key that beloned to abhi.

Abhi’s face paled.  He couldn’t believe it. 

  “she said her mom was sick. Maybe she stole it to pay for her medical bills”, abhi tried to convince his parents and himself. 

     “abhi, she doesn’t have a mom. Her mother died years ago when they were attacked by vampires in her previous pack.  That’s why she and her father joined our pack after that attack”, neil said calmly but also a bit sad, because after all it must really hurt his son to finally know about the truth of his ‘lover’.