CHAPTER 17

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍

Silent readers do vote friends...

Happy Reading!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the story...

Third person’s POV:

“Shit! Where is Pragya?”

The single sentence made bulbul feel sick.

“What do you mean by that?! You are her mate abhi! I swear if something happens to her, I will kill you with my own hands” bulbul sentence made abhi growl as he is getting annoyed by the female alpha lately.

“SHUT UP BULBUL! KNOW YOUR PLACE WHEN YOU TALK TO ME! AND DON’T TALK LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WORREID. FOR MOON GODDESS SAKE YOU ARE HER FUCKING SISTER AS WELL! AND ITS MY MATE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT DON’T TALK LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!!” abhi yelled in his true blooded alpha voice that made everyone tremble as all of them are inferior to him.

(A/n: Alpha voice/In this case true blooded alpha voice is a tone of their voice something every alpha/true blooded alpha has that makes their inferior obey their orders. As abhi is the true blooded alpha he has the most intimidating voice that even has alphas who are known for their dominance will submit to him even though if he is not the head alpha. In short never piss off a true blooded alpha at any rate except when you are their mate.)

“I SWEAR IT WILL BE ME WHO KILLS EVERYONE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY OMEGA” abhi said making everyone shiver at his tone once again meanwhile the betas and omegas even some alphas works in the pack houses submitted at his tone baring their necks on their knees.

No one dared to talk back at the fuming alpha as bulbul broke down in tears at the thought of loosing her only family left now.

Purab comforted her as he hugged her while patting her back in a soothing way.

“Is this the way you will treat your family and pack abhi?” ragini said as she climbed down the stairs.

She got mad hearing all the loud yells from downstairs and decided to confront herself.

But this made only abhi more mad as he is slowly loosing his sane part of himself but tried hard to control his temper because it’s his mother and she has every right to yell at him.

“She lost her family for moon goddess sake, so it should be you who must understand how sensitive at the moment you prick” she continued.

“And pragya is passed out in her room no need to fret.  I get her to our pack safely from the… incident” she said making everyone sigh at relief.

(A/n: You all who thought she was kidnapped by adithya are clowns lol)

“YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT FIRST MOM!” everyone yelled at the same time.

“Don’t yell at your luna and go to bed we will held the funeral tomorrow.”

As they all went towards their respected rooms except abhi and purab.
As bulbul felt really sad she and purab cuddled in abhi’s room while abhi went to pragya’s room.

When he went inside the room his heart broke into million pieces. There Pragya is sleeping while tears poured down from her eyes as her small frame trembled covering herself more with the duvet.

How could something so terrible can happen to someone so pure like pragya.

She already faced a lot of depressing things in her life so why add more to it. Doesn’t she had enough already?

With all the thoughts in his head he tucked pragya in her bed so that she won’t feel cold anymore then sweetly pecked her forehead and mumbled a soft goodnight pushing her hair behind her ears that kept disturbing her.

He saw her tears fade as she now slept somehow peacefully than before mumbled back a low “goodnight papa” that made abhi feel mixed emotions…

“I swear I will protect you at any cost my baby” abhi mumbled and went to the couch near the bed thinking about what tomorrow holds for him and her mate.

He went to sleep without even realising that it was him who called pragya ‘my baby’ not black.

///////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

In the midnight~

Pragya woke up in cold sweat as once again had the nightmare of the guy in the mask trying to kill her but this time its Adithya behind the mask as he killed her parents right in front of her.

She cried silently as stared at nothing in particular thinking about all the things happened last day.

From how she and abhi had a beautiful moment in the the forest to annoying each other in her dadi’s house to this….

She knows she have to move one but she don’t know how.  Never in her life she felt this vulnerable.  she saw the time it said 00:00.

It might be just another day and nothing will change that will bring back her parents…

While she was thinking about her miserable life abhi woke up startling her.

“you ok?” abhi said in a raspy voice.
She shook her head no so he held his hand out making her a bit confused.

“Nightmares? right?” she nodded once again.

“Hold my hand and go back to sleep so that if you have a nightmare again I will be there to protect you” abhi said as he wiped her tears. (UwU)
she smiled and hold his hands and went back to sleep thinking tomorrow might not change/bring back what I lost but I will be over it sooner or later.

They held their hands throughout the night and slept peacefully.

The Next Day~

They held the funeral for the lost lives in the solar pack.

Throughout the funeral abhi was there beside pragya and that was enough for her. To know that there is someone beside her/for her.

After the funeral they all gathered in the living room to discuss about the incident.

“So, can you tell us now why all of this is happening to us?” pragya asked. It was the first word she said after her parent’s death.

Everyone was kinda relieved to hear her finally talk again.

“The one who attacked your pack are vampires” neil said.

“No shit Sherlock! The question is why those blood sucking demons do in our territory? They are banned from our territory from a long time ago!” abhi got frustrated as he yelled at his father.

“Calm down bro. Let him explain” purab said making him understand the situation.

“Here goes nothing!”  

(A/n: I am really sad about what is happening around us. I thought 2019 would be the worst but 2020 proved us otherwise. But let’s not lose hope. When you focus on the good, the good gets better. Stay safe. And remember that I love you~)

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be continued...

What will Happen next???

Stay tuned!!

Target 🎯 75+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views friends!!!

By VioletSinclair8 & Subagokul ❤