CHAPTER 19

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote!! 🤗

Happy Reading!! 😄😄😄

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

Chapter 19

Third person’s POV:

The ceremony ended peacefully and then the after party started where all the wolves drank their problems away all along the night.

The new found head alpha and Luna of the moonflower pack also celebrated their coronation and mating ceremony in the corner of the party dwelling in their own little world like any other newly mated wolves will do.

Meanwhile our main characters are just lost in the other’s eyes as they held each other and swayed along with the indie song on the dance floor stealing little kisses here and there, while making the other fluster with some corny compliments.

“I didn’t know my pup can dance so well” abhi whispered in Pragya’s ear enjoying the flustered face of the omega as they sensually danced to the beat.

“There is a lot of things you don’t know about me, dear~” Pragya teased the alpha male to which the said male grinned back playfully.

“I am all ears for you pup” abhi said as he pecked her cheeks making Pragya chuckle.

“And who knew the big bad alpha that everyone was feared for his cold heart can be so cheesy”

“Well seems like the big bad alpha has developed some warmth in his heart only for his omega, my omega” abhi said as butterflies exploded in Pragya’s tummy.

She liked the fact that she is the only one that made him feel like this. No one else, just her and her alone.

“Corny! But I like it”

“But I am serious pup. I am a man of my words.  I always have time when it comes to you, so don’t hesitate if you ever want to talk with me about anything ok?” Pragya nodded.

“Okie! But I am not sure that you are a man of your words” Pragya said to which the alpha raised his eyebrows in a questioning way of asking.

“You told me that you will take me on a ‘friendly’ date a few decades ago, remember?” the omega sassed as realisation hit across abhi’s mind.

“Oh! About that..actually…I”, they stopped dancing as abhi took something out of his pocket and showed it to Pragya.

“What is this?” Pragya asked as abhi scratched his head.

“Tickets, to amusement parks and movie. You been here in the pack since you are born so I thought it would be nice to take you out around the city and have a dinner tomorrow and yeah. Will you go a date with me?” abhi asked as his own cheeks got a bit pink.

“Took you long enough to ask” Pragya teased.

“I was going to ask before but-”

“Aww. Did the big bad alpha got shy?” she teased him more.

“stop it” abhi said as the omega decided to stop teasing the poor alpha as he was already really embarrassed.

“Sure”

“Then I will pick you up tomorrow morning at 9” abhi said as they decided to call it a day.

The next day~