CHAPTER 13

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Read:

Dear Fated Mates Readers. I'm really sorry you had to wait for such a Long time. I was really having bad time the Past Week... Cuz I was Mourning over my late pet Bunny named fluffy.. So I'm really sorry for Late update.. I hope you guys understand.. And thank you for all the Readers who support this book guys it was my first time ever writing a fiction even though I am not a good at it thanks for giving your Love to fated mates book <333. And Thanks suba akka, for understanding as well <333....

By Voiletsinclair8

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

Chapter 13

Third person’s pov:

     Everything is perfect in the pack house. Its been a week since pragya and bulbul moved into solar pack. There haven’t been any attacks in the past week.

Pragya and bulbul both got comfortable in the solar pack. Purab and bulbul’s relationship grown stronger as they both decided to mark each other soon.

While pragya and abhi didn’t get to interact that much because abhi was really busy with the pack work. Ever since that person told him to protect his omega, he can’t bring himself be at peace without the fear of losing his omega.

     He didn’t know why they are going after his mate.  A week ago his father neil told him that there is a lot of missing cases in the nearby packs.

Missing omega cases. That’s why he is busy because he doubled their security in the borders of the solar pack with more alphas and betas with the lead of abhi himself.

     To abhi, this week has been a hell. All he wanted to do was take his mate out on a date as he promised but he is stuck in the woods with grumpy looking wolves everywhere.

     But pragya is somehow fine. She enjoyed her new found freedom in the solar pack. Back in moonflower pack she couldn’t get to roam around freely in the pack. So she enjoyed herself a lot.

But deep down she missed the scent of chocolates.  The scent of her mate. So in order to distract herself from getting upset over her mate’s lack of attention to her, she drown herself eating chocolate the whole week.

    Everyone noticed the despair of the omega who misses her mate.  When bulbul asked her if she missed Abhi, she denied it but everyone with two eyes can clearly see through the lie but choose not the say anything that can upset the omega more.  No one would want to piss off a grumpy omega. Especially pragya.

At the border of the solar pack~

“Any signs of rogues?” abhi asked in an authoritive tone.

“No alpha! The east and south borders are clear!” his beta who is in charge of the said borders informed.

“The north and south coast are also clear alpha but there a stench of blood/corpse near the south border. But it was barely there, if I wasn’t an alpha I couldn’t have scented it.” Another alpha from his pack informed.