CHAPTER 12

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented ❤❤❤❤

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading 😀😀😀😀

🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶🔶

Let's get Into The story...

It's Just a Small Chapter.. Next chapter will be Long...

Abhi’s POV:

     When I saw a stranger outside MY MATE’S room, all I wanted to do was let my wolf take over and teach the person a good damn lesson.

     But I don’t want my wolf to kill anyone but I personally will teach him what I can do if someone dares to touch what’s mine.

     I lunged forward as I throwed myself on his back, knocking him out from left to right and from up to down.

When he fell down on the floor, I sat on top of purab and beat his- wait….. PURAB???

     “Purab, you donkey looking clown! what the heck are you doing at the middle of the night in front of my mate’s room???” 

      “Bhai, I just wanted to meet my beauty who is sleeping with your cutie. I didn’t sign up for your beating though!! And stop calling me a donkey! AAGh and piss off bhai you are heavy like a goddamn elephant. What are you eating these days? And how did you didn’t notice it was me, your best friend!! Buddy! little bro!!?”, purab exclaimed dramatically.

     “firstly, that’s alpha muscles for you. I am not a elephant stop exaggerating. Secondly, How am I supposed to know you are purab when you are covered from head to toe with a weird looking bed sheet? Thirdly, I almost lost my shit when I saw a ‘stranger’ outside my mate’s door, so I couldn’t recognise your stinking secnt. And lastly who the hell visits their mate in the middle of the night. Its pure stalkerish thing to do, like following your favourite celebrity wherever they go. (stop doing such things if you are into it guys. Its like disturbing their privacy which a lot of celebrities don’t appreciate guys) Its creepy!!” abhi reasoned to hide the fact he lost his cool just for nothing.

     “what? I am not creepy!!” purab whined..

     “yeah yeah. Whatever makes you sleep at night. Now meet your mate when the sun is up. You don’t want her to loose her peaceful sleep right? So, stop whining like a puppy and shoo” abhi shooed puppy sorry purab back to his room and went back to sleep.

In the morning~

Third person’s POV:

     Pragya woke up as the sun hit her ethereal morning face through the window.

“I hate you go back and let me sleep some moreeee~” pragya mumbled grumpily at the sun that is disturbing her sleep and tried to go back to her tempting slumber.

     Because how in this damn hell hole she is supposed to go back to sleep when an excited bulbul constantly telling nope, yelling at her to wake the frick up.

     She loves her sister. A lot. And it is true. But she really hates the fact that bulbul is such a morning person while she is an night owl.

Pragya prefers to go to bed late after reading books and some interesting stuff (she ships Tisha, who is apparently a famous Bollywood couple in this AU and she reads fictions about them cuz its addicting... See what I did there *inserts leny faces*) on internet.  (OH GOD DHIVYA ITS ME) 😭😂😭😂😭

     “go away! Let me sleep some more~” pragya sing songed

     “go away! Let me sleep some more~” pragya sing songed. While bulbul was about to snap because she is not going to have none of her sister’s crap today. She got an evil idea~

     She took her cell phone and dialed pragya’s number. When pragya’s cell phone rung she sighed and attended the call to hear her annoying little vixen of a sister saying, “since you picked your phone up, why not just pick yourself up and go take a bath?” bulbul recommended to which pragya replied by throwing her phone on the direction of bulbul’s head.

Luckily for bulbul she bent down in correct time dodging the hit but unlucky for the phone which is now smashed in pieces after it hit on the wall.  Oops-

          Pragya sighed and just lied on her bed covering her face with pillow as she decided to freak out later about her phone because currently sleep is her number one priority now.

     Bulbul sighed as she failed at waking up her sister. Pragya was about to go back to sleep when-    

       “AAAAAAAAAAAH ZABENYA~” purab and abhi sang lion king song at the top of their lungs in the next room.

     Pragya sat up giving up her sleep and mumbled, “URH, GOD! ITS GOING TO BE A LONG FRICKING DAY!!!”.

🔙🔙🔙🔙🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜🔜

To be continued ....

What will happen next!?

Target 🎯 75+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views friends!!!

By VioletSinclair8 &  Subagokul ❤