💟CHAPTER 1💟

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘

I'm overwhelmed with seeing your response friends it's more than I expected ...

And enjoy the way of story ...Im sure you guys will love it in the upcoming story line ...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Wolves are respected by their ranks. Alphas are the powerful wolves. If a beta disrepects an alpha, the first instinct of the alpha is to show the beta who is the boss here.

Betas can keep their wolves in their own control and they are also powerful but not as powerful/strong as an alpha. But omegas are the weakest and it is very rare to find a omega.

Every alpha's first instinct is to mark the omega if they ever see one. So the omegas are basically abused and used as slaves. They are either treated like pests who only does house works or used to produce stong heirs.

Omega are blessed by moon goddess to have the most strongest pups. So all the packs treats them as a mere toy.

But not in the solar pack. The head alpha neil and luna Ragini of the solar pack thinks that omegas are blessings to the wolf kind. Thus they should be treated as any other wolf in the pack. There is no such thing as omega abuse in the solar pack. Its the most safest pack for an omega. But not every pack is like the solar pack.

" Thus they should be treated with great care and respect!! Oh dad this is the umpteenth time you are telling us about what our ancestors did for our pack. Jeez can you please not tell the same story again and again. Our pack pups will be bored to here this again and again." abhi said with a emotionless eyes in his sharply sculpted face which look perfectly etheral with his sun kissed tan skin.

He shooed all the pups to go to their home who were listening to the head alpha then entered their home together.

Neil, " Show respect your alpha abhi and did you just call your handsome dad as a ducking ancester in front of our pack members?? I look very young, young man."

Abhi, " Yes dad, you LOOK young but you are NOT YOUNG. You have a wife and a son who is 21 yrs old, so why bother about your looks dad. Wait!! ARE YOU CHEATING ON MY MOM!! MOM!! "

Neil, " You little piece of -".

Ragini entered the living room with a spatula in her hand. " I heard you are cheating on me mr-"

neil pecked her to shut her up and said , " Oh honey! How can i cheat when my luna look younger day by day, hmm?".

" Eww dad not in front of my salad".

" And young man speaking of my husbands age. You turned 21 abhi. Did you find you mate yet?" asked ragini.

Abhi sighed, " Mom we talked about this. I dont believe in mates for moon goddess sake mom. I was supposed to find my mate when i turned 18. But where is she now?", he took a deep breath.

" We understand abhi, but you have to take over your dad as a alpha soon. You are not getting younger right? How will you become the head alpha without a luna??" Neil said

Abhi," Did you forget i am dating tanu and here i am thinking about a future with her.".

Neil and ragini looked at each other and sighed.

Ragini, " Baby, we know you are dating her but she is not your mate baby. You cant make her as your luna. That's supposed to be your mate's place. What about your mates feelings? I am your mom abhi, i know your mate is somewhere out there desperately waiting for her mate to claim her. You cant break her heart!!! For moon goddess sake!!!". Abhi gave it a thought and sighed still not convinced about all the mate drama.

"Then what do you guyz want me to do?? Look for my Cinderella without her shoes??". he asked sarcastically. Neil laughed but ragini glared at her for laughing.

Neil gulped and said to his son," Oh my son, but we may have your Cinderella's pack address".

Abhi, "what?? How?? I already went to all the packs looking for her. I am sure i dont think i missed a single pack. Anyways what is her address again??".

" Eager, aren't we? Anyways there is a possibility that your mate is still younger thats why you still didnt find her scent right??". Neil said..

"May be".

" So we want you to go to the moonflower pack tomorrow to attend the head alphas daughter Bulbul's. 18th birthday and-".

Abhi, " And see whether she is my mate".

Neil, "you are proving that you are my son . You are intelligent just like me"

Ragini, " So thats our plan you must have to go to moonflower pack and this time you should keep your tails under your pants. No monkey businesses. Okay?".

Abhi," Seriously mom!! I am wolf not a monkey for moon goddess sake and if she is not my mate i am doing whatever i want with the future head alpha-luna issue okay?".

" You are not gonna make tanu as your mate. And my mother instincts tells me that your mate is somewhere there in the moonflower pack".

"Fine whatever i am bringing tanu with me to the moonflower pack and i have a date with her today so byebye mom and dad" he went out without waiting for a reply making neil and ragini sigh.

When abhi opened the door to go out he saw tanu standing in the door ways looking at him, zoning out and as if she is standing there for a period of time.

"Hi tanu!? How long have you standing here??" Abhi said bring her back to earth.

" You are thinking about a future with me?" She asked him following after him to his car.

Abhi thought that she is standing here throughout my conversation with my parents.

He sighed. "Yes tanu. We are both 21 and we still didn't find our mates. And May be i hope we will never meet our mates. So that you will be my luna." He said hoping to shut her mouth but when she saw her frown he knew its going to be a long drive.

"But what will happen if you find her there baby? What will happen then? What will happen to US??".

" Baby calm down. You know i love you right?" She nodded.

" If, IF I find her then... I AM GOING TO REJECT HER FOR YOU FOR US OKAY. now stop looking like i stole your pizza or something okay?".

This made tanu a bit happy. She asked," promise?? ".

Abhi sighed and said, " Yes tanu i promise i will reject my mate".......

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

To be continued...

So what will happen next??

Who is Abhi's mate???

Will Abhi reject his mate???

Target 75+ 🎯 votes

Don't forget to cast your views guys...

By Subagokul & VoiletSinclair8