💟CHAPTER - 3💟

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented!!! 🤗🤗

Silent Readers do vote guys!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😊

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Chapter 3

Tanu's point of view:

     Attention.  That's something I always loved..

  Abhi and I started dating in the last year of our college.  We graduated 3 months ago.

     Werewolves does goes to schools,  college etc.  With the humans.  But the humans are not aware of our presence beside them in their everyday life. 

     Abhi is the most hottest man in our pack and our college. He is really famous around the college for his stunning manly looks.  Back in the pack ground he is the strongest and everyone wanted him as their mate.  Everyone wanted to date him.

     Back in those days he always hung with an another famous hot junior named  purab. But he is more of cute guy though. 

   They are childhood sweethearts.    They are inseparable.  Till to this day.  They are the hottest duo of our pack and college.  Every wolves and humans wanted to dated them.

      I am also one of the famous girls in college as well. How can i not.  I am the most beautiful person in the college.😪 A lot of Guyz wanted me.  They even confessed to me.  And i loved all the attention they are giving me.  But I rejected some of them.  They are not my level. 

   But my eyes was always set on Abhi. Abhi stole All of my attention.  How can he not.  I always wanted abhi to be my mate since childhood.  But he never noticed me before. He only noticed me in the college.  As a fellow college mate.  We were never friends.  He never acknowledged me like others did.

       But on a windy day back in September, Abhi asked me out to be his girlfriend, out of no where. 

     We were both mateless...  I guess...  I never saw my mate.  But really want to meet my mate though.  I hope someday i will meet him. 

     But who am I to reject Abhi for my non existent mate?  I always wanted to date this particularly hot next head alpha of the solar pack.  And of course I will be more famous and i will get more attention in the college and back in pack because i am dating the abhi.

     And yes I wanted I received a lot of attention from both the pack and college.  Before dating Abhi no one gave attention to me in the solar pack.  But after i started dating abhi everyone started to talk about me.  About us.  Well they didn't liked me dating him because i am not his mate and all that stereotypical shits.