❤CHAPTER 4❤

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍

Silent Readers Please do vote friends!!

Happy Reading 😃

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get Into the story...

Chapter 4

     A masked alpha smirked while looking at me.  A look that could make your heart beat fast, and make you sweat in fear.. 

  He is holding a bloodied knife that is coated with silver at the tip

  He is holding a bloodied knife that is coated with silver at the tip. He walked towards me.  I tried to move, scream, thrash around but no use i could do anything. "You are next.  Go meet your alpha in heaven...." He said while choking my neck with his hands.  I couldn't breath.  Tears started to flow from my eyes..."pragya" He raised his hand to stab the kni-

     "PRAGYA WAKE UP!!!"

      I jumped off my bed waking up.  I checked my bed.  Bulbul was not there, probably woke soon.  "Pragya, sweetie are you ok?" My Mom Sarla asked me concerned.

  I just noticed her in my room.  So it was a dream...  No it was a Nightmare... A weird one at that.

"Pragya I am asking you baby are you ok? You look really pale! Are you sick?  Do you want to go the pack docter?" She asked meconcern written all over her face.

I came to reality, "No mom I am fine just a bad dream.  No biggie" I said making a cute face.  Because I know she will worry more if I said it otherwise. 

     "Aww. Baby.  Today is the day sweetheart.  You might meet your mate today!!". She said.

"Yes mom.... But I don't think he will accept me mom.  I am ugly".  I muttered the last two part under my breath so that she wont hear me.

"Yep so get ready honey breakfast will be ready in a few minutes." She hummed while going outside my bedroom.

I walked into the bathroom and did my daily routine.  When I went to my walk in closet I saw my birthday hanging.

I wore it and checked myself in the mirror if I looked good in it.