CHAPTER 6 "MY MATE"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends!!! Pressing star is not a Big deal...

Happy Reading!!! 😁

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the story...

Chapter 6

Pragya's pov: 

     "Thank god! dad saved us.  How could the shorter alpha can tell i am an omega!? I am wearing my scent blocker made by moonflower.  No one can find out that i am an omega *yet* ". Pragya asked bulbul as they went to meet their mom, sarla.

  " I heard that some alphas have extremely good sense of scent.  May be purab is one of them.  And don't worry didi everything will be fine.  Me and our family is there to protect you always".

Pragya clenched her fists. That's something she always hated.  Being protected by her family like this.  Being a burden....

"The short one?  How do you know his name?" pragya asked masking her insecurities to herself.

      "Its a wonder you dont know them.  They are quiet famous within the werewolf community.  The a bit shorter one is Purab, an alpha and abhi's best friend.  Abhi, the taller one is a true blood alpha and everyone believes that he is the strongest among our kind.  And he is known for his cold personality not only in werewolf community but also in the human town. They friends since forever! And both are really nice to their loved ones...  But"

Pragya frowned "what?" 

"The abhi guy has a girlfriend already.  But he never treats her nice.  There is a rumor-  Ow MOM we are here!!".

Bulbul cut what she was about to say to greet their mother  who is waiting for them in their backyard.

   Pragya waited a bit impatiently to hear more about this abhi guy.  Somehow this man messes her brain. She can't help but wonder about their 'intimate-eye-staring-competition'.

He is a true blood the most dominant rank. I am an omega the most submissive rank.  Even though i was trained to never submit to an alpha's command.  He is a danger!  I should keep my distance and never let him know my rank identity"

     "My babies! Are you guyz enjoying yourself?! " she asked us as we sat in the couch near her. 

"Yes mom" we both replied her at the same time.  She smiled like a proud mom.  Wait, she IS a proud mom. Afterall she raised two amaZing daughters.  An alpha who is  brave and strong both mentally and physically.  An omega