CHAPTER 7 "REJECTED"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the Story...

When I saw you for the first time you took my breath away~ 
     When I saw you the next time you took my whole heart away~
       You didn't stop there, you continued to take all my belongings till there were none~
    And I am not complaining because i am the one who let you take it all away from me~
     A type of love where you are in pain, and i get hurt...

Author's pov:

     Rejection.  Its a practise among werewolves to reject their fated mates.  But werewolves doesn't dare to reject their mates. 

     Because, no matter what, you will end up falling in love with your destined mate. 

Moon goddess is the one who chooses the rightful mate for your wolf.   And She will not be wrong.  The wolf inside each werewolf will be head over heals for their mates. 

So its upto the human side of the werewolf to whether accept the mate of your wolf as your life partner or reject them.  By rejecting them it means the person is taking away what/who the wolf is destined to do/be with.

So basically the wolf within you will loose the reason to live if you reject its mate.  Then the wolf with in you will die sooner or later (according to your strength) and eventually leave you alone to live as a mere human being.

    There is a high possibility one of the two mates will die with their if they are weak and can't handle the pain.  So that's why no werewolf dares to reject their mate.

     That's why when abhi rejected pragya he felt such immense pain.  Because he decided to reject his Wolf's mate who decided to claim his fated mate no matter what.

Since Abhi is a true blood alpha his wolf is stronger than him in more than one way. 

All werewolves are trained since they are very young to control their wolf.   Since he is a true blood he had to train more than anyone else.

     Black (abhi's wolf's name, i hope y'all remember the names) is stubborn he was very determined to claim what was his. 

When black know his mate is an omega he swore to protect her no matter what, even if it includes hurting abhi.

Because pragya will be the one who will die once the rejecting process is completed since she and her wolf is really weak compared to abhi and his wolf. 

Black knew abhi will pull something so dumb like rejecting his mate. Abhi didn't think about the possibility of one of them dying when he rejected his mate. So black took all the pain so that his omega wouldn't get hurt .

    So when abhi rejected her she didnt feel any pain because black took it all away. 

Third person's pov:

     Abhi fell on the floor, in the end of loosing his consciousness of the pain he is feeling, when he rejected her.

Pragya was too shocked to notice that. All she can think about was Her nightmare.  Her biggest nightmare where her fated mate rejecting her.  All her insecurities came at her at thr same time.

  Her wolf silver was crying out loud for her alpha black who is protecting her from the pain.  Silver is crying because her only mate is dying right in front of her eyes.  She felt numb. 

Pragya's pov:

   He rejected me.  I mean who am i kidding. Who would want a mate like me.  A weak and pathetic omega.  I can't even stand watching him anymore.  He did this for what?  For his 'girlfriend'!? I didn't feel pity towards him like my wolf did.  I felt disgusted and angry at him. And i was disappointment at myself.  I didn't wanted this.  I didn't asked to be born as an omega.  Then why all this happens to me all the time.  I too deserve to be happy. Am i unlovable? Am i ugly? I felt tears running from tears. 

    WEAK.  YOU ARE WEAK PRAGYA.  LOOK AT YOU CRYING AT YOUR PATHETIC SELF WHO CANT EVEN REJECT YOUR MATE BECAUSE YOU ARE SELFISH AND DIDN'T WANT TO DIE YET.  LET HIM GO.  HE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE.

May be i should set him free. But my wolf took over and changed into her wolf form and run away into the forest leaving abhi alone in the backyard of her home.

Silver's (Pragya's Wolf) pov:

    I was fuming with anger.  Everyone is dumb.  Abhi is dumb to reject her mate.  Black is dumb to took all the pain away. Pragya is...just dumb.  And i am gonna kick all their butts when everything calms down a bit.

Till then i hope black will be able to get over the pain.  I will return once i calm myself down.   I ran and ran to
numb all the pain away.  The forest is still dark and covered with mist as the sun didn't rise yet.

     I decided to rest for a bit as i ran a lot

     I decided to rest for a bit as i ran a lot.  I calmed down a bit.   And the sun will rise soon. 

But then i heard a sound of bushes rustling behind me.  I am sure there is someone behind me. 

     "Who is there". I barked and growled to hide the fact i was scared.

I totally forget how dangerous it is for a wolf to roam around in the forest alone. 

But i stood there on guard to try and defend my self.  I cant see who is there.  But the place stunk like rotted meat. It must be a rogue..

     "My, my who do we have here!  A beautiful omega wolf alone in the forest~". And then everything turned black.

Who is that??? 🤔

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

To be Continued...

What will happen next???

Target 🎯 70+ votes...

Don't forget to cast your views friends!!! We're really happy to receive wonderful comments friends.. It surely motivated us.. Please do comment...

By Subagokul &  VioletSinclair8