Chapter 1・Prologue

Natsu's POV

My name is Natsu, Natsu Dragneel, and I have an annoying step brother, Sting Eucliffe. I know that we have different last names, but he didn't want to change his last name to Dragneel, and wanted to keep his own.

In this world, we have magic, and mines is a Fire Dragon Slayer. And that doesn't mean I slay dragons. It's a type of magic that utilizes with fire, it's also a lost magic that barely anyone has. And Sting's a White Dragon Slayer, his magic is basically the same as mines except his magic utilizes light.

I also once had an amazing girlfriend, Lisanna Strauss, and I really loved her... but it didn't end well.

One day after school, I was suppose to meet her in the front entrance, so I did. But then I saw her making out with Bickslow. And now, I could never look at her the same way, and she isn't even the Lisanna that I used to know and love. She used to be so sweet, kind, and friendly to everyone, but ever since those two started to hit it off, her attitude changed.

Was it all an act? Her being sweet, kind, and friendly just to get to me? Well if it was, then you're a total fake Lisanna, I hope you and Bickslow will have an amazing relationship now that you can act like you're real self and free from me. And now, I don't think I can ever love again, afraid that this whole thing will repeat.

My life became miserable after the whole losing my love thing, but after my 18th birthday, I started to have dreams about an unfamiliar girl who looks to be around my age with long, blonde hair. She keeps showing up every time I sleep at night. Is it a sign?

Well whatever it is, it kept me from getting depressed every single day. The more I see her, the more I start to have those feelings again. And I don't want that. I'm not even suppose to have these feelings in the first place because it's only a dream, and she's not real. But I can't even forget her! When a thought pops out of my head, she's the first thing to come out.

Her beautiful eyes, fair skin, and her sweet smile. Her beauty can't even be described into words! Just who are you? And why do you keep showing up in my dreams? Well whoever she is, I wish she was an actual person, I really want to meet her. I haven't even heard her talk, but if I do, I bet her voice sounds like an angel's. Pleasantly sweet.

But then I always forget that one little detail after she shows up. A stranger who does something horrible. I can't even express what he did to her. Every time I see that image or scene, I want to look away, but I can't. It's like my body won't let me look away and always wants to know what's going on. I even want to save her or protect her from what's he's done, but I'm always too late.

Why? Just why does he do it? And what's the meaning of this dream loop? Am I suppose to find what happens next? And when is this dream going to stop? Well whenever it wants to stop isn't up to me, you know you can't control what type of dream you're going to have. It just comes out and that's what you'll get.

I hope I'll figure out what this dream means, or I'm gonna go crazy thinking about her. It's already bad enough that Sting keeps bugging me about it.

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

So how was it? Was it good? Okay? Bad? Needs more work? You decide on how it is. And sorry if it was short.

And about the part where Lisanna is a bad person in this story, I'm so sorry about that, she's the only other pairing that's popular with Natsu, so I put her there as her ex. And I don't hate Lisanna, promise, I just needed a girl to play the original character's part and she's the girl for it.